• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Hayabusa-Kun

Happy Go Lucky
Years
HELP! I'm stuck! I've almost complete the Pokedex but it seem that i can't find this two legendary Pokemon that is Uxie and Azelf. I've search the whole place. Thanks for helping!

Years
  • Seen Feb 13, 2016
I'm having problems with trainer battles no trainer will battle me from route 406 onward. the only people who fight me are rivals and gym leaders, but no team steam members or regular trainers. If anyone could help that would be great and much appreciated

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
HELP! I'm stuck! I've almost complete the Pokedex but it seem that i can't find this two legendary Pokemon that is Uxie and Azelf. I've search the whole place. Thanks for helping!
Since you seem to have defeated Shirona in order to get Mesprit, I presume the prerequisite is done...
Both are randomly placed in Zheri... Azelf should be in forest while Uxie on beach island.

I'm having problems with trainer battles no trainer will battle me from route 406 onward. the only people who fight me are rivals and gym leaders, but no team steam members or regular trainers. If anyone could help that would be great and much appreciated
It seems to be wrongly patched ROM with set trainerflags... you should patch a new one.

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
Can you battle using VBA Link in this game? becaseu my and my brother raced to see who could finish it and want to battle

Years
Well just got through this game and I'll admit, it was pretty good, not the best one, certainly not up with Life of Guardians, but it was pretty good.

That being said ladies and gentlemen...while there are good things about this ROM Hack, there are some negatives about it...and my my my do I have a lot.

Tune into my next Rant video where I bash this game, for some of its flaws...mainly its technical flaws.

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2013
This rom is amazing c: are you able to play vba wireless link ? :x and using ciros poke editor, chansey seems to have the shaymin sprite :d

greenking13

LORD OF ZHERRY
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2014
I know this is a terrible question that has probably already been asked, but I wanted to know if all starters are available. I know that a few months ago there was a glitch that allowed you to get the 3 johto starters, but that was the only way I knew of. (I just started the game, if you are wondering.)

If it's already been asked, you can just redirect me towards that post, if not, I would really like a response.

Thank you for helping,

Green

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
Years
I know this is a terrible question that has probably already been asked, but I wanted to know if all starters are available. I know that a few months ago there was a glitch that allowed you to get the 3 johto starters, but that was the only way I knew of. (I just started the game, if you are wondering.)

If it's already been asked, you can just redirect me towards that post, if not, I would really like a response.

Thank you for helping,

Green
Well, in the game itself, all the starters are available. However, getting the starters...I think it's only one per set. Sorry :/

greenking13

LORD OF ZHERRY
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2014
Thank you for responding, and I guess that's fine with me.

Now one more question...(Only because it is one of my favorite pokemon)

Is there any way to obtain Leafeon or is it one of the pokemon that cannot be obtained?

(Oh, thought of another one.)

Also, is this the final version, or could there be revisions later? I noticed that a few of the pokedex entries are incorrect for me.

Sandile appears as Slakoth. (The entry, not pic, same goes with the rest.)
Scraggy appears as Makuhita. (Sorry, I probably spelled it wrong.)
Zorua has Paras's description.
Drilbur appears as HootHoot.

That's all I've noticed so far.

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
Years
Thank you for responding, and I guess that's fine with me.

Now one more question...(Only because it is one of my favorite pokemon)

Is there any way to obtain Leafeon or is it one of the pokemon that cannot be obtained?

(Oh, thought of another one.)

Also, is this the final version, or could there be revisions later? I noticed that a few of the pokedex entries are incorrect for me.

Sandile appears as Slakoth. (The entry, not pic, same goes with the rest.)
Scraggy appears as Makuhita. (Sorry, I probably spelled it wrong.)
Zorua has Paras's description.
Drilbur appears as HootHoot.

That's all I've noticed so far.
That's the one thing that's bad with the GBA serie games. You can't have all the Eeveevolutions. There's a limit to only 5 evolutions per Pokemon. Eevee in Light Platinum already has Flareon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Espeon, and Umbreon. So, Eevee cannot evolve into Glaceon or Leafeon. However, the original Eevee Evolutions aren't so bad. They're actually very good. But still, sorry dude :/ And, I'm making my own update for the game. I figured out how to add over 100 moves to Light Platinum. I'm doing it as I write this, and Pokedex entries...that I could try to fix as well :)

Last edited:

greenking13

LORD OF ZHERRY
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2014
@all4game - Even though I haven't gotten to it yet, I believe you have to beat the Zherry league and when you get to Lauren, you are given the option of getting it... Or maybe that's the fifth gen...

EDIT: Correction, that's the fifth gen, the fourth gen you get from Rowan who is in Snowce. I do not know where in Snowce, so you'll have to look around for Rowan.

EDIT #2: Another thing I've noticed is that the first time you enter Mt.Winder, it says it is called Mt. Winter.
Also, if you haven't realized, I will most likely be doing this until I beat the game, so if you do not like me posting error so often, just tell me.

EDIT #3(Slightly Random): When you battle Diamond after getting out of Mt. Winder, he has a Tyranitar level 49, although pupitar evolves at lv. 55, just pointing it out.

EDIT #4: When surfing towards the secret base of steam, the very northern edge on the west side, your reflection will show on the land.

Last edited:

greenking13

LORD OF ZHERRY
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2014
Level to Lv. 40. Might drop a few levels when you evolve him.

Also, small thing, when you are about to dive on victory road, it has the text in the original language. (Portuguese or Spanish?) It's only when you don't have dive on a pokemon, when you do, it's fine.

Back