• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Kind of Pokemon Are you?

White Christmas Kitsune

The girl who wears boxers
Years
1. b) My hair's all messed up, some freakin' moron stole my breakfast...gah. T.T

2. It turns out you bump your head right after you wake up. What is your reaction?
A) Curse loudly

3. What's your favorite color?
black

4. What is your gender?
a) Female

5. What is your first impression of a Pokeball after you have been caught?

b) I wanna go home ._.;

6. You're a Pokemon, and a human approaches you carrying a Master ball. Immediately what would your reaction be?
c) Throw them this glare that shows you are not the one to be tested

7. Which setting would you prefer to live? (i.e. a mountain, city, stream...etc etc) Hot Spring :3

8. If you had the opportunity to enter a Pokemon Contest, which contest would you win? Beauty

9. What would you do if you met a Pokemon the same species as you?

a) Try and make friends..or maybe fall in love ^.^

10. You see a very weak pokemon, in fact, a weaker pokemon than you. You do what?
B) Take pity on it and leave it alone

11. Scratch that. It's actually stronger than you and is about to attack. o_O; Now what do you do?

B) Meekly say excuse me and shuffle away embarassed

12. You see someone taunting you, making fun of you badly, what do you do?

A) Shoot back your own witty remark >)

13. Describe yourself in one word. Hyper

14. Do you like Light, Dark or neutral? Dark

15. Who is your favorite gym leader, despite the regions? Flannery

16. What is your greatest strength? I have a big mouth and I'm not afraid to use it XD

17. Weaknesses?
c) Some...but they're unimportant. =D;;;

18. There's one last apple standing, and you're hungry. You're so close on reaching it until you hear the person next to you saying, "That was for my mom's health! She's so sick, and I promised her to buy her an apple!" Would you

A) Say 'Awwwww here's the apple and hope your mom gets better cuz I'm so nice! ^_^' (Well, something along the lines)

Years
1. It's morning, and you wake up to find an unpleasant surprise. Most likely what would the unpleasant surprise be?

b) My hair's all messed up, some freakin' moron stole my breakfast...gah. T.T

2. It turns out you bump your head right after you wake up. What is your reaction?

A) Curse loudly

yellow

4. What is your gender?

a) Female

a) Claustrophobia...so dark...so cramped....

6. You're a Pokemon, and a human approaches you carrying a Master ball. Immediately what would your reaction be?

7. Which setting would you prefer to live? (i.e. a mountain, city, stream...etc etc)
meadow near a town.

8. If you had the opportunity to enter a Pokemon Contest, which contest would you win?
cool

10. You see a very weak pokemon, in fact, a weaker pokemon than you. You do what?

11. Scratch that. It's actually stronger than you and is about to attack. o_O; Now what do you do?

A) Make fun of it, daring it to fight you

13. Describe yourself in one word.
stupid.

14. Do you like Light, Dark or neutral?
neutral.

15. Who is your favorite gym leader, despite the regions?
Brawly.

16. What is your greatest strength?
Acting without thinking...my impulses.

17. Weaknesses?

b) Oh a lot of things I'm hoping to fix ^_^

18. There's one last apple standing, and you're hungry. You're so close on reaching it until you hear the person next to you saying, "That was for my mom's health! She's so sick, and I promised her to buy her an apple!" Would you

B) Screw you. It's my apple and I got it first. T.T

answers are in bold..

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
Years
1. It's morning, and you wake up to find an unpleasant surprise. Most likely what would the unpleasant surprise be?
a) None! I'm too happy to have an unpleasant surprise~ ^0^
That is the closest, but I would be unhappy if I overslept.

A) Curse loudly
Well actually, I would hope and pray that my brain didn't get damaged.

Purple, then blue and black

4. What is your gender?
a) Female

d) =)?
I would just do nothing and not mind it, actually.

7. Which setting would you prefer to live? (i.e. a mountain, city, stream...etc etc)
Someplace up high with a lot of fog in the morning and clear skies at night. A nearby waterfall and/or a cave would also be nice.

8. If you had the opportunity to enter a Pokemon Contest, which contest would you win?
Smartness, and/or maybe Beauty

d) Ignore it
But I would think, "Hey, what a coincidence..."

C) Ignore it

Actually, I'd just be skeptical about its strength.

And put a curse on him/her afterwards.

Magical?

I like both in different ways.

Sabrina

Either my intelligence or my creativity.

17. Weaknesses?
(physical strength and making friends for me...)

A) Say 'Awwwww here's the apple and hope your mom gets better cuz I'm so nice! ^_^' (Well, something along the lines)
(Well, I wouldn't exactly do that, but I would just give the person the apple and find something else to eat.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wonder which one I'll be...

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years

B) Smile and pretend nothing happened and go on to live the day to its fullest

Blue!

4. What is your gender?

b) Male

b) Run/hide >>;

Forest

Cool XD

C) Ignore it

C) Ignore it

C) Ignore

shocking

Light

No favorite, but I think it would be Lt. Surge (the electric gym leader of Kanto)

electrcity, shocked too many times by plug-ins, that I don't even feel 'em XD kinda

17. Weaknesses?

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
Years
Oh, I've just noticed that I am in the 6th! Super sorry, LilyPichu. You could skip me and put me in the other five cluster if you wish. ^^

c) I'm a bit cranky...that's it though. o.O
d) What kind of question is this?

A) Curse loudly
C) Groan at your stupidity and THEN pretend nothing happened

Indigo

4. What is your gender?

a) Female
b) Male
c) I don't have one =D

b) I wanna go home ._.;
c) Foolish humans
d) =)?

a) Cry and hope they will take pity on you ;-;
b) Run/hide >>;

Beautiful oceans!

Beauty

b) Appear nervous/anxious/scared
c) Smirk at the pitiful creature
d) Ignore it

A) Beat it up.
C) Ignore it

C) Ignore it

B) Stay quiet until he/she finishes
C) Cry ;o;
C) Ignore

Creative

Definitely Light!

Sabrina.

Mind.

17. Weaknesses?

a) I don't have any -.-

C) What kind of question is this?

Last edited:

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
*weep*

Lady Pearl- You are a Clamperl. (Go figure~) Calm, yet somewhat innocently ordinary, you have many choices in life ahead of you. You like dwelling upon your own little dome of serenity, as people give you an idea of tranquility. Some stay away from you as you do not like being confined within a cramped place, but more of a free spirited, vast domain. Within your own shell of beauty, you're mysterious in some ways, yet friendly to others.

Max Hunter- You're a Chinchou. As a Chinchou, you can be quite reactant, often surprising others with your newest ideas of fun. You're also really happy and friendly, easily getting along with others. You can be somewhat misleading straight into one direction, than suddenly switched to another, but people perceive it as a virtuous kind of mischief. You like having fun, and getting along with others....just as long as people don't trigger anything too shocking.

Ninetales- Espeon/Umbreon...although you're a bit of both, I'll say Espeon. You are agile and swift at the sound of nature, observant and quite intelligent with your keen sense. You like to question things, curiosity often leading you to more knowledge. As an Espeon, you're quite mysterious with your elegant role in some ways, but people greatly respect your creative ideas or improving things or doing things in a way they have never experienced before.

Gohan- Jolteon. You are almost well known, although you have your hasty assumptions from time to time. However free spirited and cool you might be, it could be better not to degrade yourself, since it might or might not lead into a contradiction. People can really like you for who you are, and what you're capable of. You can make foolish mistakes or create distractions from time to time, but you're a likable and friendly person once known.

White Christmas Kitsune- You're a Misdreavus. Although you prefer the dark away from daily society, you're just a natural kind, fun loving person at heart. People can stereotype you for all you care (even though it might appear offensive at times), but not even that keeps you away from being your amusing, unique self. You're one of those people that goes to show even the beauty of the shadows could lead to such a delightful person as you.

Radical Edward- Hard...I can only come up with Tropius. You're unsurprisingly silent, sometimes a bit solemn, and always deep in thought about things you encounter. Although you seem like a quiet person at first, you still have a pride to keep. When someone aggravates you, you have the perfect capability of fighting back. Others can see you as frightning, but really, you're as kind hearted as others. They just have to know you better and see it in you.

OMGDNESS I'M DONE. =) Sorry for the lateness~ ^^

Last edited:

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Can you do mine? xD;; Answers are bolded. n_n;

LilyPichu said:
With all that set aside...here ya go-

c) I'm a bit cranky...that's it though. o.O
d) What kind of question is this?

A) Curse loudly

-Pink and Sky blue... but now Pink! =3

4. What is your gender?

a) Female
b) Male
c) I don't have one =D

b) I wanna go home ._.;
c) Foolish humans
d) =)?

a) Cry and hope they will take pity on you ;-;
b) Run/hide >>;

-A busy city! =3

-Cute? n_n;

c) Smirk at the pitiful creature
d) Ignore it

A) Beat it up.
C) Ignore it

C) Ignore it

C) Cry ;o;
C) Ignore

-Shy

-Light

-Sabrina

-Being optimistic

17. Weaknesses?

a) I don't have any -.-

C) What kind of question is this?

Long...o_O;

Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Aug 16, 2008
Try me. (not to be offensive!) My other gathered info is in my sig!

Blue (then red)

4. What is your gender?
b) Male

b) I wanna go home ._.;

b) Run/hide >>;

Plains with hills, trees, a river, and shelter.

Smart

Omnicient (know everything around you, or just everything)

I am light.

Jasmine...

My potential, but my brains, too.

17. Weaknesses?

Some questions were hard (13!). I like the test, and the answers are varied. Good job, Lily Pichu. Can you say Rep Boost?

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
Years
LilyPichu said:
Ninetales- Espeon/Umbreon...although you're a bit of both, I'll saw Espeon. You are agile and swift at the sound of nature, observant and quite intelligent with your keen sense. You like to question things, curiosity often leading you to more knowledge. As an Espeon, you're quite mysterious with your swift nature in some ways, but people greatly respect your creative ideas or improving things or doing things in a way they have never experienced before.

Wow, the starters from Collosseum... those are some of my favorite Pokemon!! *copies into sig*

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
Years
Can I try again?

Navy blue

4. What is your gender?

a) Female

b) I wanna go home ._.;

b) Run/hide >>;

7. Which setting would you prefer to live? In a huge forest. One that's dence, but has some hills and a lot of room.

Beauty

C) Ignore it

13. Describe yourself in one word. Odd

14. Do you like Light, Dark or neutral? Light

15. Who is your favorite gym leader, despite the regions? Clair

16. What is your greatest strength? Intelligence, knowlege of birds

17. Weaknesses?

Furaigon

Flygon iz teh r0x0rz
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Mar 15, 2005
Lily, where'd you get this from? I know I saw it at one of those quiz site thingies but don't remember which one.

Years
Gohan- Jolteon. You are almost well known, although you have your hasty assumptions from time to time. However free spirited and cool you might be, it could be better not to degrade yourself, since it might or might not lead into a contradiction. People can really like you for who you are, and what you're capable of. You can make foolish mistakes or create distractions from time to time, but you're a likable and friendly person once known.

your good!!thats exactally like me!!!

may_flower

Lover of all Pokemon
Years

pink,red,and orange.
4. What is your gender?

a) Female

d) =)?

I will in a sunny garden that always hot there.
All of them.

B) Take pity on it and leave it alon

careful
Light
Flannery
my power of flame.
17. Weaknesses?

A) Say 'Awwwww here's the apple and hope your mom gets better cuz I'm so nice.

Back