• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dentist

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Yes, we all know and fear the dentist.Share your unhappy experiences here.I have a dentist appointment later today, but just to get my teeth checked.I will need braces, possibbly a crown, and some teeth drilled.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
I actually have a pretty good dentist. ^_^ *dodges all kinds of stuff thrown at her* Ahem... He's really quick about finishing stuff, and is nice too. (And always manages to give me my favorite color toothbrushes. O_o) The only thing I have trouble with is his laugh. He's really cheerful, and laughs at just about every comment I make. I wouldn't mind this if it wasn't so funny sounding. o.o; I have to just sit there and force myself not to burst out laughing whenever he laughs! (And it's really hard when they use that laughing gas. :laugh: LOL.)

Zita

Banned
Years
yes well they are mean and abusive in my opinion.
They make you bleed and they stab you to death.

But they are nice.:)

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
I hope it won't hurt when my dentist fixes my cavities.Braces won't hurt though.I hope.....

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Really?How bad do they feel?Oh man, now I wish I wouldn't have ate so much candy.....*Clamps mouth shut*

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Man, I hope I don't get a mean dentist.Does anyone know if crowns hurt?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
ehh...I haven't been to the dentist in the while (which is pretty bad considering how often I neglect dental hygeine)

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
I don't have health coverage I'm gonna die. :P

Zento

Mushroom God
Years
I never been to a dentist in my life. Why, I don't know. o_O My mother just has never taken me. I just looked at this topic so I can be sadistic and laugh at your unfortunate stories. :B

I do have pretty good teeth though, considering they're like "shark teeth" (as my mom puts it). I lose one tooth it comes back, (normal I know) but they grow back and back again in the same spot, sometime at the same time. >_> So there's two teeth growing in one little spot.

I might have to go to the dentist after all. :laugh: *hopes not* o_o;;

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Wow, they just keep growing and growing and growing? o_o You could be like a shark morph or something!

JK... :P

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
I came back, didn't even hurt.I like my dentist he's nice.Hope when I get my cavities fixed he doesn't screw up.....

Years
My dentist screwed up when he was giving me needles before taking out some of my teeth (since they wouldn't fall by themselves). He gave it on the wrong side then he did it on the other side like 5 times so my whole mouth was frozen for several hours. I couldn't even feel the blood coming out of my mouth.

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
Years
Zento said:
I never been to a dentist in my life. Why, I don't know. o_O My mother just has never taken me. I just looked at this topic so I can be sadistic and laugh at your unfortunate stories. :B

I do have pretty good teeth though, considering they're like "shark teeth" (as my mom puts it). I lose one tooth it comes back, (normal I know) but they grow back and back again in the same spot, sometime at the same time. >_> So there's two teeth growing in one little spot.

I might have to go to the dentist after all. :laugh: *hopes not* o_o;;

Wow...you're a freak. AWESOME! ^.^

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
I like my dentist too (last time I went.. -.-), he's funny and smart^^

I like going to the dentist, or any place for sanitation would be nice. ^_^

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
I never had a cavity in my entire life :D.

I had braces.

And had my wisdom teeth snapped out.

I would like the foamy flouride if they didn't make the tray thing so freakin big so my mouth is all stretched and I start to drool. And the latex gloves smell awful, and... OH... I HATE that spinning thing that they put that bitter cleaning junk on. The sound, the taste, and the feel of it... I just despise. Oh yes, and when they poke your gums until you bleed is h*ll.

Back