• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Years
[a id]main[/a id]

Contents

[alink id="allowed"]What you may request[/alink id]

Resource Center requests

Having trouble finding the specific resources that you want?
You may request such a resource in this thread.

[a id]allowed[/a id]

What you may request:

• Resources that can be ripped straight from a game.
  • To a certain degree you may request custom stuff.
If posting a request for custom stuff do keep in mind that they may never get replied to. In such a case please do not continue to repost the same request over and over.

[alink id=main]Top[/alink id]Thread written by [url-inline=member.php?u=160]Avatar[/url-inline].

Last edited by a moderator:

Route

Slowpoke
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2015
Could I get the shiny overworld sprites of Pokémon 1-151?

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
Could I get the shiny overworld sprites of Pokémon 1-151?

Look in the old Game Dev Resource Thread. Wichu Posted all HGSS NPC's and HGSS Overworlds, including all forms, and all shinies. They are ready to be used in RMXP.

Route

Slowpoke
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2015
Look in the old Game Dev Resource Thread. Wichu Posted all HGSS NPC's and HGSS Overworlds, including all forms, and all shinies. They are ready to be used in RMXP.

Thanks. I'll go check them out.

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
Is there anywhere I can get the music from the DS Pokemon games?

Colbex

Cobalt Black Creator
Years
Hey, does anyone have a template or blank rubric for 4th gen OW characters. You know how RSE, FRLG, and DPP all have different styles for spriting characters? Like, just the body shape or w/e?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2010
Does anyone know where I can get a simple tileset for the Johnto (I think, the first region) with everything like buildings, surroundings (trees, grass, etc), etc? I need it in a format that is easy to humanly understand, and the objects can't have breaks in them (so basically a building must be on one line), I'd also prefer it to be in geological order (such as surroundings, then pallet town, then the city after that, etc.

It would also help very much if surroundings where in on file, and each cities buildings in their own file, or if the building is generic inside a generic buildings file.

If there isn't one out there, could someone make one? It would be greatly appreciated. The reason I would like them is I am making a browser-based pokemon game (emulator style) and the tilesets that I've seen so far can't be parsed properly with CSS (to my knowledge).

//Edit
Nevermind, I made some. If anyones interested contact me.

Last edited:

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
Hey, does anyone have a template or blank rubric for 4th gen OW characters. You know how RSE, FRLG, and DPP all have different styles for spriting characters? Like, just the body shape or w/e?

Templates_HGSS_DPP_Characters_by_Newtiteuf.png

Please give credit to Newtitieuf.

Grifstar

Certified Shark Bait
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Ah.. I guess this is more question than request, so sorry if this is the wrong place (because I'd probably feel terrible asking for something when I seriously don't know when/if I'm gonna be working on my project again)

Has there been anyone doing clean, RMXP formatted rips of Mystery Dungeon sprites? I've tried making some of my own but they always turn out terrible, and it was before the HGSS Pokemon overworlds came around but those are still not exactly what I wanted (because for some I need their attack animations too). Thankfully it's not like I need all of them either, but I still don't want to bother someone with such a project unless they've been working on it already (Or they seriously want to, because I kinda doubt I've been the only one wanting them).

incognito322

let's look towards the future!
Years
The problem with asking for those tiles is...
1) the tiles you're asking for would be nearly impossible to make as an autotile. The waves that go up and down appear in a repeating 2x2 tile grid. Same thing with rock tiles.
2) you'd have to construct an event for those waves in order to keep them looking normal (shrinking the size will just make it look bad)
3) without those waves, the ocean animation would look useless.

I'm sorry if I'm driving the nail in, but it would just be easier to do the DPPt water tiles/animations for now.

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2016
request HGSS buildings

im using the pokemon starter kit by poccil and have been searching everywhere for tilesets in the same 32X32 px per tile format i would really appriciate it if someone could send me a link that might have at least some of them on it

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
if the HGSS water animation is so impossible, why can't I find an animated DPPt water autotile like everyone says we should use? If someone could provide a link or embed one it would help a LOT. Thanks in advance for anyone who does.

Years
Does anyone have a copy of the HGSS region map template by Soul.//Silver? I thought it was in Houndoomed's tutorial thread, but it doesn't seem to be there any more. Thanks in advance!

Back