• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

it comes from a land down undarrrr

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Been a lot better than most. I'm switching to this style and I hope you don't take it away from us (since it's not released yet).

I should feel that this style is really freaking me out other than the few bugs pointed out.

I do hope you include a birthday/newest members panel soon.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I'd like to reiterate how painfully beautiful this is.

Floette

Fairy Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 14, 2013
I like it! So simple and clean, it reminds me of the Route 163{?} one I'm using.

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
I still think that it could use some fine tuning. My only gripes are that I can't tell if any of the posters are on like with all the other styles, & I can't see what the latest blogs are at the bottom of the home page with this style.

The other thing is that I had to resize my browser to fit this style, as it was rather bigger than the last one. Still, it does have its potential.

blue

gucci
Years
The theme... it's so beautiful. Thank you, Jake!

tumblr_m7yefy0jD81rn4hnh.gif

Guest123_x1

WOW great job on this new style! I swear, it looks a lot like the pamphlets and publications from FirstMerit Bank (an Ohio-based banking corporation that bought Flint, MI-based Citizens Bank several months ago.)

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I know it's not technically released, but I love it already and I'm using it!!

Jake,
i-love-you-patrick-gif.gif

You're awesome. Keep polishing it cause it looks good so far.

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
Years
I got really excited until I realized it wasn't public anymore. xD

It looks really nice, I'm looking forward to it's final release.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
Mad respect for Jake.

Finally a theme that isn't 90% based off the one created in the late 90s. (Yay vBulletin 3.8 >.>)

Typhon

'sup
Years
Ooh, wow! I can't wait till I can use this theme! :)
Anyway, great work Jake! I really like this new style, and I never will stop using it once I can use it. <3

Nakala Pri

My computer is in the living room, and people often complain about the bright lights which come from PokeCommunity's forum style. Will I be able to change it? O.o

Nakala Pri

I know that! xD But is this just giving you the option to choose it or forcing you to have it? :P (I feel sick, so don't persecute me for mah baby brain)

How?? O.O

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I know that! xD But is this just giving you the option to choose it or forcing you to have it? :P (I feel sick, so don't persecute me for mah baby brain)

How?? O.O

This is an optional style, so you can choose other styles if you wish. There's a drop down box at the bottom of the page where you can choose from lots of styles. Also get well soon Rozu~

Back