• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?mon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
Years
I'll do it then.
After we have 10 members we will be splitting the groups into juniors and seniors.
Those who have signed up please add your names to this list. I might be making a website to store the Pokemon Academy students name list.

List:
Purin
Articunnoanna
Rifted
Omega

Note: Inactivity after 3 months of your posts after official revival of the RPG means that you will be suspended from the list; 6 months means expelled so please take note.
I have got lots of plans coming up so please join our RPG everyone!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 2, 2007
I'm repasting mine here! ^_^

Name: Roxy Parkington
Age/Grade/Rank: 14/freshman
Looks: slim, thin, waist-length blond hair, hazel eyes
Starter Pok?mon: Chikorita
Pok?ball: Pokeball
Personailty: sweet, understanding, bad temper when angered, intelligent, cheerful
Hometown: New Bark Town

~Roxy~

Rifted

Let's positive thinking!
Years
Purin said:
I'll do it then.
After we have 10 members we will be splitting the groups into juniors and seniors.
Those who have signed up please add your names to this list. I might be making a website to store the Pokemon Academy students name list.

Cool! A website! I could help out if you wish.

But BTW, wouldn't it be split into Freshmen, Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors? I THINK we're following the high school grade system...? :\

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
Years
I was thinking that instead of normal schools systems IRL, we will have juniors and seniors to pair up with, like those you see in the games.
Another thing I want to ask all your opinions about is: Where will the Pokemon Academy be located at? Violet City?

List:
Purin
Articunnoanna
Rifted
Omega
Roxy

Rifted

Let's positive thinking!
Years
Well, a thing is that maybe only the juniors and seniors are allowed to go out on the field, while the frosh/soph classes have to remain on campus...? That's what I was thinking. :\ Then again, I can't be sure.

Wasn't there, like, some dude's Pokemon Academy in Violet? I kinda remember that... Anyways, maybe Violet would be fine. I'd prefer a place that's almost in the middle of nowhere, kinda like the Pokemon Academy in the anime. ^^;

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 2, 2007
Hey, why don't we establish a new academy in New Bark Town? It would take those of us that live in New Bark awhile to get to class, since I currently have no bike at my house. ^_^

~Roxy~

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
Years
I think we will go by this:
Grade 1 and 2 will be beginner classes. Grade 3 and 4 will be juniors and seniors and they can travel out in pairs. Grade 5 can be allowed to go on lone journeys if permission has been sought from the student council.
Speaking of student council, we can only appoint people to be in it once there are 20 students in the academy. Self-study is the key motto of the school, therefore only elite and potential Pokemon masters are accepted here.
I think the best place to locate the school will be somewhere with Pokemon not too strong and not too weak for us to train on...I'll pick Azalea town. It doesn't matter if you live too far away...there is the hostel/dormitary in the school.
The school is financed by a gentleman based somewhere in Hoeun...so we cannot waste the school fund money unnecessarily. That's where the student council comes in.
Grade 5 students are allowed to keep an additional pokemon. Journeys can only be made to two or three towns away unless they are travelling in groups of three.

Last edited:

Articunoanna

Err....what? o_0
Years
Great job....I wish I had been active enough lately *revives thread, well, half revive. I don't think it would die anytime soon?? =3*. Yeah, lets start....uhh.....10, 9, 8, 7, 6...
5, 4,
....... ect.
~~~~~~~
NOW!!(Feb. 26 8:19pm-melbourne)
~~~~~~~

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
Years
Name:Lindsey Selvog
Age/Grade/Rank: 9th
Looks:Shoulder length blond hair, some freckles, blue eyes, 5' 3", waers blue jeans, and a Navy Blue sweatshirt
Starter Pok?mon: Poochyena
Pok?ball: Ultra Ball
Personailty: Weird, random, original, funny, sometimes hot tempered, pretty smart.
Hometown: Mossdeep

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 17, 2006
Name:Reilly
Age/Grade/Rank:14 freshman
Looks: is about 5'11 has brown hair and blue eyes he wears a black shirt and tan shorts. and a black wrist band with a watch on it on his left wrist.
Starter Pok?mon: Eevee
Pok?ball: Pokeball
Personailty: Is very shy, tends to let people walk all over him. But those that know him knows he can be very wierd at times. but is plainly just a nice guy.
Hometown:Verdanturf Town

Years
Well I guess I'll join as Well.

Name: Danny Emalf
Age/Grade/Rank: 15/10/no idea
Looks: (In Role Players Characters Thread)
Starter Pok?mon: torchic
Pok?ball: great ball
Personailty: (In Role Players Characters Thread)
Hometown: Sootopolis city

Last edited:

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
Name: Seph Jones
Age/Grade/Rank: 15/10/???
Looks: Grey shirt and faded jeans, a black leather trenchcoat, and short white hair.
Starter Pok?mon: A shiny Beldum
Pok?ball: Standard issue ultra-ball, but chrome plated. :D
Personailty: Is usually quiet, peaceful, and out of the way. In a battle though, he seems to be a different person.
Hometown: Slateport

Last edited:

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
Years
If I can still join...

Name: Marina (or Mari) Asakura
Age/Grade/Rank: 12/ Freshman
Looks: Long blue hair, baby blue eyes, about 5'4, wears white tank top, dark blue mini skirt.
Starter Pok?mon: Misdreavus ("Muu-chan", female)
Pok?ball: Great Ball
Personailty: Cheerful, energetic, brave, a bit of a daredevil, acts child like, carefree, sporty, and kind.
Hometown: New Bark Town

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back