• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

xxashxx's My Player Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
UPDATE: I now have all the HG/SS legends event Pokemon. All are in English. If you want a Japanese one Please let me know so I can contact Platinum Dragonite.:) EDIT: I now have more Distant Land events.:)

Last edited:

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
BUMP: I now have all the Distant lands that Inferno Rouge has. I am not sure if she has more but as of now I have them all.:)

platinum dragonite

Dragon Tamer & Shiny Collector
Years
you found another ageto celebi i just saw anyway since i have a new thread, want to see if there is anything you want for the celebi.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Yeah I do. I just hope it is legit as I got it from an event trader on another site and it has a different moveset unlike the hacked one. I might have given you the Mitsurin Celebi wich is the same level as the Ageto one. I got another Ageto one just in case though.:)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
I did not see anything on your thread for it. Sorry. Let me know if you get the GCEA Wobuffet. It is Japanese and is at level 10. UPDATE: I now have 2 more Bryant Park events. Espeon and Alakazam. I might be getting the GCA Wobbuffet this weekend but not sure though.:)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
No prob. =P Feel free to cmt for anything you like also.

Ok. Thanks.

Here we go.

Inernape OT: Beller Nature: Adamant
Date: July 5th 2007
Daycare Couple
Date recieved Same day
Solaceon Town
Egg apparentl hatched
quick tempered
Likes Spicy food.

Rhyperior

OT: ZACK Natiure: Serious
Date: June 17th 2007
Apparently met at leve52
Mischiievous
Happily eats anything

Zangoose

OT: Rachel Nature:Adamant
Date: March 1st 2008
Apparently met at level 18
Proud of it's power.
Likes Spicy food

Typhlosion

OT: 10 ANIV Nature: Jolly
Date: August 27th 2007
Arrived at level 70
A liitle quick tempered
Likes Sweet food

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
I didn't really need the info, wanted the stats. >.< Ya know, the HP, attack, defense, ect., ect. numbers. Need 'em to check IVs.

Ohhh great. I just switched back to Platinum. Can you just check them if you give me your FC? Then it would be faster that way. I have to go in about a half hour or so. I can get them and be on Wi-Fi so you can check them if you want to do that since I have to go in a little bit. Thanks.:)

Years
Do you know the EV's for it.? 'Cause pretty much none of the EV's worked for the Poke I checked out. These are the IVs that came up for them but it's without the EV's. So, 4 of 6 IVs are right on each of these or at least should be.

Typhlosion
6/22/14/2/0/6

Infernape
27/31/23/27/18/13

Zangoose
0/25/10/20/23/18

Rhyperior
30/31/31/31/17/31

Some EVs went to Speed for Rhyperior, that's the only thing I can really tell. If it was 252 for Speed, then that IV is 17 and not 31.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Do you know the EV's for it.? 'Cause pretty much none of the EV's worked for the Poke I checked out. These are the IVs that came up for them but it's without the EV's. So, 4 of 6 IVs are right on each of these or at least should be.

Typhlosion
6/22/14/2/0/6

Infernape
27/31/23/27/18/13

Zangoose
0/25/10/20/23/18

Rhyperior
30/31/31/31/17/31

Some EVs went to Speed for Rhyperior, that's the only thing I can really tell. If it was 252 for Speed, then that IV is 17 and not 31.

I don't know EV's either. I do have a Shiny EV'd Rhyperior though. I have a shiny EV'd and not EV'd one.

I would like these shinies if you want any of mine

Shiny Salamence
Shiny Slowking
Shiny Swampert
Shiny Aggron.

Any of those will work for me. Thanks. That is if you want any of my shiny Pokemon though.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back