• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well, to each their own. I know I dislike shows that plenty of people like, and while it's saddening, I know people don't like/aren't interested in the shows I watch.

... But that goes for well anything god what am I talking about.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've heard about Dexter. Don't think I have the other two though. If I wasn't busy rewatching Merlin I would but alas I can't balance things very well. :(

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Translation Notes:

MORE POKESTICK MONSTERS HELL YEAH.
More Pokémon things (while horribly punning my username) to come, hell yes!

...Inbf the announcement is really not about much at all and we're all disappointed.
...Calling it now that the announcement won't be about what we are anticipating, and we will be disappointed.

Years

Possible Gen VI announcement on Tuesday since both Pokemon International and Japan have made it an "Important Announcement" day.

Also Gamefreak Staff coming to the Pokemon Smash segment on Sunday.

Back to anime watching.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Guess we'll see four days from now.

It's possible that they are pushing it back so it can be made by 3DS. That, or perhaps it is the announcement. Who knows.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Yet many things speak against a RS remake.

You can already find so many of the RSE Pokémon in the latest games (regis being the prime example), and while FrLg and HGSS were necessary because gen I and II aren't compatible with the rest, RSE games can still communicate and transfer stuff with the current gen games. transferring a pokémon from Sapphire to SomethingSapphire is a bit odd, hahaha. Technically, they're not "needed".

Still bloody want them though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back