• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years

Yet many things speak against a RS remake.

You can already find so many of the RSE Pokémon in the latest games (regis being the prime example), and while FrLg and HGSS were necessary because gen I and II aren't compatible with the rest, RSE games can still communicate and transfer stuff with the current gen games. transferring a pokémon from Sapphire to SomethingSapphire is a bit odd, hahaha. Technically, they're not "needed".

Still bloody want them though.
STOP CRUSHING MY HOPES AND DREAMS*sob *
And I still need to buy a 3DS.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
If it wasn't for PC, I wouldn't even know something is coming next tuesday.

A RSE remake would be nice, though, specially if it used an updated version of Emerald's story line. The cutscene with Rayquaza calming the beasts... I want that in HD 3D. :'D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The only two things that really hint for a remake is the coming back of dive, i guess. or so they like to say. there is an ex-aqua and an ex-magma member (in the same house) in the unova games but that doesn't say much since there is also an ex-rocket member (maybe ex-galactic too? idk).

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

B2W2 also had RSE easter eggs as well. PWT had its two opposing sides designated as red and blue. There was also that cave/mountain that Heatran is found in that was either watery or lava-y depending on which game you had. Pretty sure there's also explicit dialogue that talks about Hoenn somewhere in the games. Just to name a few.

However, despite this, there's no logical reason to do remakes when most of the Pokemon are readily found in one of the various DS games. DPPt had Gen III Pokemon and some new evos, but post game really had a bunch. Also had the Regis in Platinum. HGSS had pretty much all the other Legendaries from Gen III aside from Jirachi and Deoxys iirc. I KNOW it had the weather trio for sure, and I thiiiink it had the Latis as well? Idk. But it also had some Hoenn Pokemon I believe available in the wild after a certain point, didn't it? And you even got a Hoenn starter for beating Red from Steven himself. I'm hoping for Gen VI or BW sequel (I know, long shot. But Ghetsis still hasn't stopped trying. He just went insane. Also: original Dragon please BT)

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
You know whats weird though? They also had mentioned Sinnoh a lot in the game, or at least I seemed to notice that. I mean, you could catch practically all of the Sinnoh legends in game.
And who knows, maybe including all of the Pokemon in new games could be a hint of what's to come.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Never had a gameshark so I can't do anything of the sort. Even if I knew where my Emerald ran off to.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Many legendaries pop up once per generation though.
The weather trio is available in gen III and IV. The regi trio is availbale in gen III, IV and V. The legendary birds appear in both gen III and IV. Etc.

So in many cases they are still unavailable in gen V in particular. Of course they don't need to be, but Game Freak seem to like letting their legendaries appear over and over.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Probably only watching SHAFT show and Hotpants: The Anime this season. Winter is so ded.

edit - How could I forget about INFERRRRRNO COPPPU. That is AOTY.

Last edited:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
The only anime I watch these days, apart from One Piece and Slam Dunk, is Bakuman. The story's taken an interesting turn in season 2. Can't really wait to find out what happens next. <3;

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Bakuman is good stuff. Really miss the manga and looking forward for marathoning the third series in a few months time.

Really need to watch Slam Dunk. Will probably get to that soonish after my Naruto rewatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back