• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Amber and Onyx Versions

What should the water starter's secondary type be? (It is a water snake by the way)

• None

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Ground

• Poison

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Grass

• Dark

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2016
Actually, no, it's not a lot of hassle. It takes all of ten seconds to upload images to imageshack, photobucket, etc. You want to make your game better? Show us something to critique, don't complain about how it's too much work.

I know, I just got a bit frustrated, didn't mean it :laugh:. I changed that post now.

MilesG170

Team Enigma Founder
Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2015
Okay here's one without a spoiler:

pokmon.png

From left to right:

Rabete, Buzapi, Sentripede, Leachop, Kornel, Disrium, Verdeep, Chimea, Gingas, Rokink, Grern, Tright, Jelya, Chipro, Egant

Not bad. Better than anything I could do. The only one that looks really awkward is Chipro.

TheAngryPidove

Don't Make A Pigeon Angry
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 25, 2011
Well, they're fusions.
Not good for any game. At all.

May I recommend trying out a sprite tutorial (like Chesu's in the spriter's showcase). The shading on the bee is really bad, you didn't need that much dithering. The shading on the pot should be more to the top left then the center. I really like the centipede, but the legs don't need all black outlines and they also need shading. Also, the shading on the snake is bad on the right arm because you copied, pasted and rotated which is never good.

flamemaster

No school like the old school
Years
  • MI
  • Seen Mar 23, 2016
yes, never do fusions, always scratch sprites, fusions just look messy and out of place. most of them i would rather die than see in a pokemon game. now on to the story, the story is very generic, "get pogemans fight gyms and elite four, beat eval team." you need to add more spice to it. well see ya.
flamemaster~

Opalescent

Ninja Mapper
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2012
I've joined this game as the spriter. I'll redo some of the sprites on this thread, as well as the requests Dannyboi has sent me privately. I can also do trainer sprites too :)

Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2016
Oh my gosh! I forgot about this thread entirely. Could a mod please lock it? I don't really believe that when I created this thread I had done enough on the game, and I still haven't. I'll make another when I've made enough progress. Team Thunder will rise again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back