• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
8/10
It's pretty decent, the gif is of nice quality and it doesn't seem too overpowering.
The text seems a bit plain though, maybe you could do something with it?

Cid

Years
It looks unorganized, and I'm frankly creeped out by the main image. Text is also odd. Maybe capitalizing and getting rid of the space before the question mark would make it look slightly better, but if it's still unmoved in that position I'd probably just remove the text. Also, maybe you can streamline its contents in a better way. After all, it's not that bad.

5/10

Ninja'd.

Yours is okay, I'm alright with Akuroma. The image quality looks slightly stretched, of course there aren't really much available clean renders of him lately so it's alright. Oh yeah, the line containing the two Oshawott may possibly look better at the most bottom instead.

8/10

Cid

Years
A simple signature. It looks good both on light and dark PC styles, and the symmetry of the text (four-two-four letters) looks neat, intended or not. I'm afraid I just don't get whatever it is that the signature is referring to. It may be too simple, I don't know. Or maybe it can be tweaked a little more for the components to complement each other. Still, it's a good signature in its own way.

8/10

EDIT:
I see you've changed it. I actually liked it a little more when it only contained the first two lines and without the ellipsis, but that's just me.

Last edited:

Cid

Years
I think the pink text below the tag looks way better on darker PC styles. It's quite hard to read in lighter ones. The banner itself could look even better if its components were implemented in other ways. I'm not a huge fan of Sailor Moon, but I think it's a good sig.

8.5/10

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
The tag is quite good, but I feel that there's a lot going on and it's just too cramped. The text at the top isn't bad either; the bottom text could have the bold coding took away and the hearts be made a less bright color.

9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back