• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Which version would you choose?

Which one?

• Total voters

ahovking

Scholar Trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 24, 2012
I guess Pokemon White 2 although Pokemon black was better in my opinion.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
I'm choosing White first. For many reasons.

I got Black first last time, the magma cave looks more appealing and interesting, I prefer white forest, and white version gets Delcatty omg.

I'll end up getting Black later on but for now it's White.

Years
Well I got black the first time so I am going to get Black 2 first obviously but I will probably get White 2 sometime after that since I got the White version of the game 2 weeks after I got black

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
Years
This would boil down to if I was going to be getting the Japanese version or not, which sadly I'm going to be passing on, this time. (one of the reasons being, I don't have a Japanese 3DS, and would miss out on the additions that come with BW2's release) But were I actually going for the Japanese version, I would be going for Black 2, since I pre-ordered White from Play Asia.

But since I'm going to 'patiently' wait for the European release, which is probably a bad idea, since there isn't a set release date, yet... I'm going to be getting both games. I've gotten both games since Generation IV, and managed to backdate my collection to all of the Generation III games as well, but that wasn't until a while after I'd started keeping up with Generation IV.

I just hope my jobless self can keep up with the cost, lol...

Back