• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I don't thiiink it does? If it does, there aren't many. I'm just worried about the rival fight :c

Also, this game sucks for getting experience. The wild Pokemon and trainers themselves are by and large veryyyy underleveled for where they are placed in-game, so getting levels for your own Pokemon is damn bloody difficult ;;

Ninjas made this post pointless :c

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oh don't you love it when that happens haha. But yeah training kind of sucks HGSS. Though do you have the Elite Four and Gym Leader... after you beat the game.

Years

HG/SS was definitely the worst as far as gaining EXP goes... B/W had Audino to do that job while D/P/Pt had the Vs. Seeker.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Reminds me of the old WOFZ days when I had my broken wrist and got ninja'd e'ry time. YA'LL NEVAH CUT A BROTHA A BREAK.
I feel like logging on my old account for the lulz now... just gotta remember which password goes to that particular account... >.>

Case and point. /sagenod

Years

If one looks at all the convos between some of my friends, you'll notice they were throwing pics of You-Know-Who in my face. (You know, the one I don't wanna mention).

IT'S A TRAP!!! Now I'm left out in the cold.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I'm back on my main. Also Pokestick would be a good mod and I am jealous of his signature.

Years

You know what Nica, some people saw that screenshot I have in my picture album and say I look good with blue.

Last night was a nightmare for me, some of my own friends tried to make poor Hikari rage.

Yeah, I have the magic of screenshot editing.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013

What about me, Nica? /sobsobsob
Also, you and everyone should get on their favorite alt accounts for teh lulz. This could be so much fun :c

Messing up numbers in these counting threads is honestly perhaps the most common thing in existence in OT from my experience. Ain't no thang :U But this time of day, chances are it won't get that bad to where you get ninja'd every post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back