• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y General Chat and Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 16, 2020
Doing a quick search, I don't think the image has been posted so I guess I will:
64286_555597507805034_1472928037_n.jpg

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Calling it fake right now. Its too early for CoroCoro leaks,which usually arrive around the 10th-12th of the month but not always.I dont find it that great either tbh.

Years
The Drowzee pre-evo is definitely fake. The name is written in hiragana instead of katakana, and there's a high-res version floating around where you can clearly see the model in the screenshot is just a 2D drawing.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Giving a (pre)evolution to the Hypno line would only bring back all the creepypasta-related nightmares within the community, and we don't want that to happen. New Pokemon aren't always revealed from CoroCoro scans, they can also be revealed in advert cards like Gigalith and Emolga back in the days when Gen V wasn't released yet.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Mmmm....I don't see anything out-of-the-ordinary in that photo. Just seems like Mewtwo and Genesect are going to have some confrontation of some sort (which is honestly pretty exciting!), but other than that, not much can really be gathered from it. o.o

Look below Mewtwo and Genesect. What is the same and what is different?

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
That Mewtwo forme is looking to be fake. There would be fan art of it if it was real, lol. I like the idea behind it but it looks a bit too much like Kid Buu for my tastes!

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2022
That Mewtwo is fake its a photoshop of the movie poster ( and a terrible one i might add)

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
Years
Oh hey. Found this on Tumblr and went to check out the Japanese Pokemon site.

tumblr_mkp87pkskY1qzjz8jo3_1280.png

Take it as you will.

I don't understand. Is That on Official site too ? If it is, it kind of confirms two formes of Mewtwo.

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
That pre evo of Drowzee looks so ugly and fake :( But it looks cute in a way though :3

Guy

just a guy
Years
I don't understand. Is That on Official site too ? If it is, it kind of confirms two formes of Mewtwo.
You can find it right here on the official site. Your assumption about two forms was what I thought too. Genesect has four smaller boxes below, each with a different kind of Genesect that we know will be seen in the movie. Then Mewtwo has two empty hexagons below it. Hmm.....

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
You can find it right here on the official site. Your assumption about two forms was what I thought too. Genesect has four smaller boxes below, each with a different kind of Genesect that we know will be seen in the movie. Then Mewtwo has two empty hexagons below it. Hmm.....

Yeah I kinda figured the same. We can never know though, the boxes might be for... for uhm... ok never mind, Mewtwo's got two forms alright D:

Guy

just a guy
Years
It should be pointed out that those four other Genesect below aren't new forms of Genesect, but just a different Genesect for each of the Drives. So it's always a possibility that maybe Mewtwo made some other Mewtwo friends no one has ever been aware of and it'll just be an anime thing and will having nothing to do with a new form in X/Y.

DashieFactory

Vivacious Deviant
Years
A hint at a new Mewtwo form and on an official site, no less? This is certainly getting interesting. I'd love to see if there's any relation (and if so, what kind) between Genesect and Mewtwo.

blue

gucci
Years
At this rate We'll get a pre-evolution of every first Gen Pokemon, I wouldn't believe any of it until it's confirmed by a legitimate source. Bare in mind that these are all surfacing shortly before a major announcement.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
That's on the official site! You know what: look at the empty slots underneath Mewtwo. I think we're getting formes. Not pre-evos (it can't breed, remember), but definitely formes to me at this point. This is why Mewtwo is a feature in the movie.

Cyclone

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
Years
I am getting interested in the Mewtwo pic. It's likely that it hints at two mewtwo 'forms'.
How we define 'forms' here can be argued. But, if it really is hinting at new alternate formes and it was revealed AFTER the scan leaked, does that add some credibility to the yesterday scan ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back