• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Hyetology

Do you mind corrupted music (I'll fix it later)?

• No - I mute VBA's volume anyway

Votes: 664 55.6%
  • No - I can deal with it for now

Votes: 263 22.0%
  • Yes - I won't play if the music is corrupted

Votes: 54 4.5%
  • Yes - It'll kinda ruin it for me :/

Votes: 213 17.8%

• Total voters

killer_mind7

Ghost
Years
hey, was just wondering if theres a guide for this hack, i'm stuck on second gym and just wanted to see how i'm meant to get in with all those peoples lol on another note i love this hack, awesome sense of humor and me and my magikarp floppy will rule the world....

Years
hey, was just wondering if theres a guide for this hack, i'm stuck on second gym and just wanted to see how i'm meant to get in with all those peoples lol on another note i love this hack, awesome sense of humor and me and my magikarp floppy will rule the world....
No Guide for Hyetology still. As this hack is not finished yet so people feel less confident to make a guide for this

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015
how do you evolve kadabra?

And by the way.. Thumbs up for the final fantasy music

supersoursky

Co-Leader of Dark Illusion
Years
hmm heres a few sugestions to make the game better:
get new graphics
add a DNS system
running indoors
btw this is a only a suggestion you dont need to do it.

Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2014
how do i fight gym leaders chell and siglemic its not letting me fiight them? also the camper in route 2 crashes the game when i try to talk to him

Years
Best hack I have ever seen and wanted to play immediately, when's the final release date do ya reckon? Great job with the game :P

AeroMaster7

Pokemon Master
Years
Honestly and I say this sincerely, this is one of the greatest ROM hacks I've played in a really long time. It sounds odd but it's like an unofficial Prequel to Pokemon Snakewood (albeit because Cuterline was an inspiration for Hinkage). I think the game ends at Final Destination (though I could be wrong it could just be a glitch with my emulator) but I digress, Hinkage never give up if this is your vision see through it to the end don't let it go unfinished it's amazing. :D

RimasLT

My beautiful - Mazda 323F <333
Years
Honestly and I say this sincerely, this is one of the greatest ROM hacks I've played in a really long time. It sounds odd but it's like an unofficial Prequel to Pokemon Snakewood (albeit because Cuterline was an inspiration for Hinkage). I think the game ends at Final Destination (though I could be wrong it could just be a glitch with my emulator) but I digress, Hinkage never give up if this is your vision see through it to the end don't let it go unfinished it's amazing. :D

Yeah, I found it like this hack a bit similar to Pokemon Snakewood ( as a prequel ).

BTW, love this game as LC :)

Back