• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Just nabbed Zelda A Link Between Worlds yesterday. Passed the thieves' hideout a while ago and am taking a break for a few hours. Lesse how far I can get by today! Five and a half hours into the game so far.

TY

Just wasting time playing C&C Tiberian Dawn, a pretty old RTS game that actually never gets old 8D

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life Special Edition

Man, the frame rate and lag for this game make it's unplayable. I bought this over the original GC one for Lumina, but I don't think I can get use to every little action taking a minute long. :/ Gonna have to buy the original, so in the meantime I tried Animal Parade for the Wii; very cute presentation if anything.

SRW Z2

15 chapters in and just went the covert route at the route split. Always more fond of the real robots over super. You get the Code Geass, Wing, 00, and Votoms units down that route.

TY

Playing some StarCraft II, since i need to practise a lot for the tournament xD

Sir Codin

System Shock 2
Baldur's Gate
Resident Evil REmake
Fire Emblem Awakening
Grand Theft Auto V

Years
Project Cross Zone: I'm on Chapter 31. This game is wearing me out. It's gone from being pretty fun, to just kinda meh. Mostly because this games version of getting more difficult is to give opponents higher HP and just adding as many of them as they can fit in a field. Chapters have been getting up to an hour and a half long just to beat them.

Bravely Default (Demo): I just beat the Dragon, When I'm not so invested in Project Cross Zone I'll probally do some quick Job Leveling and take on the Final Boss.

Xenosaga Episode 1: Gnosis are attacking the Woglinde, I havn't been making much progress in this game due to the nature of the cutscenes, and because most of my gaming time has been spent on Project Cross Zone.

Backburner:

Rune Factory 4: I'll be picking this up again as soon as I beat Project Cross Zone

New Super Mario Bros 2: Every once in a while I've been picking it up to try to 100% I've gotten about 75% of the star coins, but I still need to find the unlock spot for the Flower Zone.

Railgun

Ever Day Another New Adventure
Years
Thinking of playing some wonderful 101 and giving Ass Creed 4 and Blacklist a break. I kinda want to play Japanese games

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Right now it's Bioshock Infinite, Gears Of War Judgment, Halo 4 on Spartan Ops, and The Last Of Us after beating Tomb Raider and Prototype 2 over the weekend.

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
Years
I've been playing a multitude of different games, along with Pokemon.
I used to play CoD: Ghosts, but..... lets just not talk about the horror show that is Ghosts, I can't stand that game. So, instead I've playing some Black Ops II (So much better!), I just go into lobbies and trickshot in some SnD, or pubstomp in dom. I'm, non-regrettably, a tryhard in that game.....

I've been playing a lot of GTA V recently, too. That games just to much fun, and my friends and I do the weirdest stuff.. (We tried to stack three dump trucks on top of each other. Do. Not. Try. It. It doesn't work.)

I've always played LOTS of Borderlands 2. Even though I've completely maxed out every thing that I can. I break that game too much..... (Money Shot Infinity for life! Also, if you play that game, you'll understand this: Go Beehawk Terra with Salva, using a Chaotic Evil Monk com that gives +6 Money Shot. He dies so fast, even on OP8. I tried to shamfleet him. It didn't work.)

I play Guitar Hero a lot. Sadly, I play it too much. Yeah......

Other games I've been playing include:
Yoshi's Island
Sonic 2
Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine
Kid Chameleon
Sonic Mega Collection
An online game called Fallen Sword (Actually got my name as a reference to one of my friends on there)
Minecraft
Skyrim
Dead Space (For about the 30th time, no exaggeration)
Far Cry 3

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Just whatever I feel like playing. Just finished playing Advance Wars 2, and Metal Gear Rising before that.
Mainly Mario Kart 7 and Project M for Smash Bros. I play both competitively.
Yo, if you need a partner for a few matches hit me up @ project M. Lag shouldn't be too bad.

TY

Just finished playing Hitman: Absolution as i never had completed it though i thought so and im about to play Metal Gear Rising if it's finally done downloading xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back