• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

If you like mystery you might like it; makes it a little different than your traditional school anime?

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Mysterious things are my thing. Might like it, after all. I have too much of Gintama to watch right now, though. Still on episode 70-ish and I need to watch 250+ before 29th. :<

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's the reason why I liked it haha. But ooo yeah you might want to get on that if you want to finish it by then!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Couldn't agree with you more, Lapras. Well ... with it being really good. I've honestly never watched Utena (though it is on my 'eventually during my lifetime list) so

yes yes go watch it.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

KyoAni are really becoming a bit of a love hate studio for me. From their last 4 shows I've dropped 2 and loved 2. Before that I liked Clannad a lot but was pretty indifferent to everything else (Air, Kanon, Haruhi, K-On!). Guess I should watch FMP so I've tried their entire library.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

And while you all are watching animu I am going to bow out for the night. See y'all later.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Ahahaha,very nice pic....still why am i Bluebird Illusion then??!
Oi Oiii,friends...i mean people who might become friends!!,.......i don't know ;p

I wast just refering to the picture you added to your post. That's all. :3

KyoAni is that studio that made the internet go nuts with their "Free!" commercial, no? Aka "Swimming Anime". Tumblr really went crazy about that. |D;
3105676655_1_9_dgl8sNqm.gif

I really liked Clannad, though. And AIR as well... Though sometimes I wondered about all the shinyness. |D

64 'Night, Peaches~
On a side note, my friend and I were in a book shop yesterday, and she noticed the Percy Jackson books. I told her I knew someone who read them and loved them.

Years

Finished Hyouka, it was pretty fantastic.

Also depressing that it'll probably never get a sequel because the studio are too busy making more chuuni**** and gross looking fujoshibait.

LOL Chunni's was ok, but who cares what I say.

Might pick up the fujoshibait, but that's just me.

Anyways ignore my horrid taste in chinese cartoons.

Hahahaha. Anyways, Spring season ends next week, and summer season is starting. Too many choices, not enough time. Gotta depend on you guys to separate the wheat from the chaff I'd guess. :P

derozio

Years
I don't know about anything about any other of Kyoto animation's works but K-On! was ****. I didn't watch it completely but whatever time I invested in it was a waste. Worst anime ever for me.

derozio

Years

I despise it. And I don't know anyone who likes it. I've heard good things about Full Metal Panic, though. Goes into my "To watch list". :D

Last edited:

derozio

Years
Oh dat 178, I see. -goes to check it out-

Edit:
Expected to see an 8 or 9 for SAO. But 10? O_o' You really do like it a lot, I see.
Edit2: I really need to update mine. Will do it now, I guess. I mean, I'm sure I've seen more anime. Netto's and your lists are huge. Mine can't be this small. o3o;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back