• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Battle For Hoenn (T)

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
The Battle For Hoenn
Rated T for Teenager​

Story
Spoiler:

Plot
Spoiler:

Rules
-All PC and RP rules apply here.
-No Godmodding or bunnying unless permission is given
-This RP is rated T for teens, so romance is allowed, along with cursing and blood, but no gore, graphical romance or major cursing.
-Anybody who does not post within a week receives a warning, anoyone who does not post within a week from then is booted out. However, if you contact me with a good reason and a timeline of how long you will be gone, I will mark you as on temporary leave.
-Have good grammar and spelling.
-HAVE FUN! AND KICK SUM BUTT! XD

SU
Spoiler:

Spots
-You can sign up as Rayquaza, Groudon or Kyogre, as well as a General, Commander, Captain, Spy or soldier of your corresponding army.

Rayquaza (Full): XxSweetDreamsxX
Groudon (x1):
Kyogre (Full): Yagerbomb
--------------
Earth Army:
General (x2):
Xilfer123 as Tyson Zoone, Magnezone.
Commander (x4):
Captain (x5):
Medics (x3):
Soldier (x4):
Supervegeta as Adrian Brolly "The Keeper", Marowak.
Cookie-The-Regretfull-Arcanine as Cookie, Growlithe
--------------------
Ocean Army:
General (x3):
Commander (x4):
Captain (x5):
Medics (x3):
Soldier (x6):
------------------
Peace Fighters:
General (x3):
Commander (x4):
Captain (x4):
Izuya_Namikaze as Zenjiro, Garchomp
Medics (x3):
Soldier (x6):

-Every Commander may have a war advisor that s/he controls.
-When you sign up as Rayquaza, Groudon or Kyogre, History and appearance become optional in the SU
-Every player can get promoted by a higher player. A soldier gets promoted to captain, a Captain gets promoted to Commander and Commander gets promoted to General.
-Medics never get promoted, and are commanded by captains or higher.
-When signing up, please sign up as a logical Pokemon for your corresponding army. A Starmie or a Kingdra on the Earth Army is illogical. As for the peace fighters, recommended types are Flying, Dragon, Pokemon that can float, Psychics, Darks, etc.
-When signing up as Groudon, Rayquaza or Kyogre, please note that you do not have the right to participate in any battles, only plan them out and see to them.

My SU
Spoiler:

Well, what are you waitin for? The world isn't going to destroy itself you know.

Last edited:

PokemasterX

World's Best Beta Tester
Years
MY EDITED SU :)

Name: Crimson

Army: Peace Army

History: he was born in unova in the dragon village. he is the prodigy of the late(as in dead) strongest crimgan to be known. his mentor was killed by accident by the earth and ocean army while they were in a "physical" argument. so he wants to avenge his teacher and the best way was to join rayquaza's peace army to help stop the war. so he joined and along the way he learned new skills his old mentor didd't or didn't get to teach him.

Personality: A very stern pokemon with a heart filled with hope for a better world. He dearly misses his fallen mentor. he gets really mad when the death is brought up and goes into a flash of fury and can only be calmed down with deep breahing when forced to do it in his rage.
Appearance:

Species: Gen V Pokemom: Jap Name(where i got his nickname):Crimgan Eng Name: Druddigon

Moveset: 1. superpower 2. outrage 3. earthquake 4. surf(very useful when needed to fight in/near the water)
all 4 moves are moves he can learn in the pokemon black/white. l found out this on bulbapedia.com

this is my edited version

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Technically, Rayquaza dosen't mentor people. If you can change that little part, you are accepted. So right now, you are Pending.

Edit: Ah, you've edited it. Well, I did say that you were supposed to make half-a-paragraph at least for the personality. I hate to do this, but you're Denied. :(

Last edited:

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years
Can I reserve Kyogre?

Name: Kyogre
Army: Ocean?
History:
Since 27.8 Million years is a very long time, I won't be talking about everything, only key events.
Personality: (A personality of your character, about half a paragraph)
Appearance: (How your character looks like, a picture or half a paragraph.)
Species: Kyogre
Moveset:
Sheer Cold-Hydro Pump
Thunder-Water Spout

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Well, Kyogre should be millions of years old, you decide how many millions. Aside from that, you are Reserved

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Hey, little dude, reserve me as a Soldier in the Earth Army, if you can. I'll let you know if I'll be able to participate.

Name: Adrian Brolly AKA "The Keeper"

Army: Earth Army

History: Adrian grew up, as many others did, whilst the world is at war. He grew up with his family, a mother and father, and a sister, and a brother. His family was neither remarkable or malicious, overbearing or smothering. They were completely unremarkable, almost like a normal family. Well, a normal family given the times. His father had served in the war for the Earth Army, but a permanent injury caused him to be given an honorable discharge, and he returned to his family.

For as long as he could remember, though, Adrian had always fantasized about the war, about glorious battles and gallantry. He thought it was something of fairy tales. But his father knew what it was really about. In truth, his father didn't want him to join, didn't want him to die. He was one of the lucky ones, only coming out with an injury. So instead of convincing him not to join the war effort, he taught him how to survive it. He taught him about the ends of participating in the war, and showed him how it isn't this great thing he imagined it to be. And although he was still reluctant, Adrian listened. He listened and he learned.

As soon as he had turned the proper age, Adrian signed up for the war effort, like his father before him. At first, Adrian still believed it was this grand thing, a thing of legend and folklore, of fun even. That changed after the first battle. Adrian charged ahead with the first wave, only to see it slaughtered in minutes. He himself would have been himself, if he didn't start remembering all the things his father had taught him. His fantasy had ended. Adrian had seen the horrors of war. It wasn't detailed things his father taught him. It was simple stuff, but when put together, it really did help, tremendously in fact. Little things like 'don't be a hero', 'don't get into the first line of fire', 'avoid fighting Pokemon of a type you're weak against', 'never disobey orders for gallantry', 'never obey orders that are stupid or suicide', 'never stick with a group with stupid Pokemon', 'if in a group, stick with Pokemon of different types', things like that. It was surprising how much these things helped, but then again, most of it was common sense. That being said, as time passed, it was surprising how many Pokemon didn't know these things, or disregarded common sense sometimes.

Since joining, the Marowak had been in over 100 different battles, and survived all of them. Few could have said to be in or close to the front lines and said to have survived so long. In fact, he had garnered quite a reputation from it, even to the point where higher-up command Pokemon requested his transfer into their platoons. Some even requested for his promotion to a high rank, but Adrian would respectfully refuse them every time, not giving a particular reason, but he had one. Still, many got him to transfer into their squads, or platoons, or armies. His very presence often inspired troops around. He had eventually even gotten a nickname, "The Keeper". To this day the 12 year veteran continues to endure, the fantasies of war being replaced with the yearning to see it finally come to an end. He awaited for the day to arrive when he can be finished will all of this.

Personality: A veteran in fighting, Adrian believes in a practical approach to almost every situation. He isn't the kind who will throw his body in the way of someone so they will make it, or be the very last one of a battlefield to protect his men, but he also isn't an coward. He'd rather die fighting than be enslaved, but still, he'd rather live any day.

Adrian is very matter of fact. He's learned by now that speaking his mind is often the best way to solve things quicker, instead of lying, or even sometimes holding back information. So he will often be upright when spoken to, even if the answer might often be unpleasant. He doesn't care much for others, and doesn't have too many friends, as he has learned by now over his long war career that many die, and the best way to avoid getting caught up in that is to avoid making friends, as many of them will just die in the process. He has seen dozens of his friends die, and hundreds of acquantances fall, some before his very eyes. He knows that unlike him, many around will continue to die, which is often why he has excluded himself from personalizing with others.

Still, through all his years of fighting, Adrian is a stone hard soldier, knowing much more about the tactics, planning, and fighting than many, even more so than many people above him, including a few of the higher-ups. But he's not about to question orders, unless of course, they are completely stupid.

Adrian wishes to see the war end, but not through defeat, but through victory or stalemate, because like hell is he going to let his side lose after fighting damn hard for 12 years just to get enslaved by the other side.

Appearance: Adrian appears as a regular Marowak besides the crack in his skull extending from the top of this eye to the bottom of it. There are also a few other notable scars from his many years of battling. Besides that, Adrian appears as any other Marowak, although slightly larger in stature.

Species: Marowak

Moves: Bonemerang, Sandstorm, Earthquake, Aerial Ace

Last edited:

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
Years
Reserve me as Rayquaza. I love flying types~

Name: Legend of the Skies - Rayquaza - Ray(only called the nickname by his brothers)

Army: Peace Fighters (Sky Army)

History: X

Personality: Rayquaza is normally a peaceful being; resembling the general older, wiser brother. Rayquaza will put others before himself due to his generous nature, and tries his best to keep contentment. Ever since birth he has tried to be a leader, a protector. Aiming for his ideals, he despises violence as it, in his eyes, appears unjustified. Though it is near impossible to anger him, the legendary pokemon has a breaking point. He will fight for what he believes in, and won't tolerate views other than his own.

Appearance:
5y5jrt.png

Species: Rayquaza

Moveset: Draco Meteor, Dragon Pulse, Air Slash, Extreme Speed

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
done! Let me know if I did anything wrong, or if I need to add something.

PokemasterX

World's Best Beta Tester
Years
Technically, Rayquaza dosen't mentor people. If you can change that little part, you are accepted. So right now, you are Pending.

Edit: Ah, you've edited it. Well, I did say that you were supposed to make half-a-paragraph at least for the personality. I hate to do this, but you're Denied. :(
well technically a paragraph is at a minimum of 5 setences, which is what i learned in school and the personality i made was 3 sentences and half of 5 is 2.5 so 3 should work

Last edited:

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
Years
well technically a paragraph is at a minimum of 5 setences, which is what i learned in school and the personality i made was 3 sentences and half of 5 is 2.5 so 3 should work

Not meaning to intrude, but fluid paragraphs are generally longer than 5 sentences; they also usually have proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling when in a final draft. No offense, but your paragraphs miss these. I'm sure you can write a bit more, or think of some creative ideas for your character development. c:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
I'm sorry. But when i say Denied i mean Denied.

SuperV and SweetDreams, you are most certainly Accepted

We will start when we have at least two members on each team. That means we need one more on the Sea Army and one more on the Peace Army

Last edited:

pokemonmasteraaron

The blind Pokémon Master!
Years
Name: Kyle
Army: Growdon's earth army
History: Kyle was born to a small family, a dad, a mom, and a sister.
They were a member of the sea army.
His mother dyed giving birth, and his father was struck dead in battle when kyle was 3 munths old.
Growdon thought, because he was so young, he could be a extra soldier if he never found out his past.
He still doesn't know much, accept that he is not born to earth army parents
Now, he is 21 and can start fighting in the war himself.
Personality: Kyle is a calm soldier, and is very generis because of what was done for him when he was young.
He is strong, but uses his strength for good, and doesn't let it get to his head.
He is a optimist, and always willing to help out.
He isn't known for being smart, but he isn't stupid by any means.

appearence
oh sorry, I'm blind and can't really discribe my character or give a picture. So sorry.
His pokemon is
species: Camerupt.

moveset:
Flamethrower earthpower
sunnyday takedown

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Alright, it's bee a while, and nobody else is joining. Let's start the RP now!
I'll go first, we must all introduce our character's prologue.

Tyson was floating through the camp field of the Earth Army. The army had been traveling around the land, in search of spies, such as Poliwrath. Strangely enough, Groudon has sent a General to lead a small seek-and-destroy party, rather than a simple Captain. Even Tyson couldn't deny that Groudon was acting suspicious lately, of course, he would never admit that to anybody. If Groudon knew that Tyson doubted him, it would be straight to the "Water Ordeal", which was a series of challenges to submit un-loyal soldiers to. They would have to survive staying in the ocean while doing various challenges for one hour. Only three people had ever made it out, and they had sucumbed to Groudon afterwards, which proved its utility.
Tyson didn't want to be sent to the ordeal, but he didn't want to be a mindless drone working for Groudon either, everyone had their secret doubts, and so did Tyson.
The sun was starting to rise, and Tyson had better things to do than lead this rabble all over the land. "Get up! The sun's rising! Get. Up!" exclaimed Tyson. The various members of the search party heard his loud wallop of a voice and got up. Sometimes Tyson envied them, with their legs and flesh. But he pushed it out of his mind, and looked at his troops.
"Alright, brave men. Time to move out." said Tyson, encouragingly. This got most of the soldiers up, some others had to be slightly electrocuted to even drop out of bed. These soldiers were newbies, so they were lazy and not used to getting up late. They'd only been at it for about six months now.
After about half an hour of electrocution, the men were all up and ready to move. Some still had sleep in their eyes, some were wide awake, either way they got their equipment and started walking. Some of the scouters like Pidgeot and Fearow went up into the air to look from above. While land-dwellers stayed on land and remained vigilante. Tyson thought he heard a crack, and a snap. Then, his Electromagnetic waves picked up something...another Electric Type....
"Shhhh, follow me." said Tyson, a small group of his soldiers hid in the bushes along with him. There was a figure there... it was...or looked, like a Zapdos. "Sneak up on it, I want half the troop over there, and half the troop remaining here." said Tyson, his troops did so, and half went over to the bushes to the opposite of Tyson's group. Tyson then gave the signal, and the first half of the troop got behind Zapdos, whom it turned out to be after all. Zapdos tried to fly up into the air, but a magnetic pulse from Tyson stopped his Electric wings from flying. Then, the second group of soldiers got up in front of him and charged. Zapdos prepared to use Thunder, as the sky turned black. Tyson prepared himself, and as the Thunder dropped, Tyson created a Substitute and let the thunder come to him by attracting it with his magnets. The Thunder came to him and hit his substitute, leaving Zapdos open for attack. The Pokemon started to hit him, and then Tyson gave the signal for a net. The part of the army that was supposedly still looking around deployed their flying types and dropped a net on Zapdos. Who tried to get away, but was tangled in it because of his prickly feathers. "Quick, return him to the base!" shouted Tyson.
About a day later, Zapdos was still in captivity, and the troops got back to the base, which was a large, ragged landscape, with nothing there. For the first time then, Zapdos spoke "There's nothing here," it said. "Wait." replied a soldier, and soon, a large hole appeared in the ground. The base was underground. Tyson led his soldiers in and told them to rest in their chambers. He himself was bringing Zapdos to the room of discussion, the place where the Generals met. Strangely, when Zoone entered, he found nobody. The other Generals must still be on their missions.
Beyond this room was the Room Of Earth, which was where Groudon resided. Tyson opened the door and saw the huge beast there, resting. Tyson told the Zapdos to stand there and shouted "Sire, I have brought a spy."
Groudon got up, making the ground shake, and said "Good, lea-" but then Groudon trailed off as he saw Zapdos. "You!" he roared. Causing a few small boulders to drop from the ceiling. "Leave us." he said to Tyson, who left the room and closed the door behind him.

Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2015
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
I like your SU, But a Scrafty is an illogical Pokemon choice to be in the Peace Army. You should choose something like a Dragon type, Flying type, or something that you believe might live in the clouds. Scrafty is an Earthbound Pokemon.
So, you are Pending

Darkfox1525

God in the arts of Darkness
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 21, 2011
I'll finsh it later.

Name: Erik Zoma
Army: Peace
History: (A history of your character, about a paragraph)
Personality: (A personality of your character, about half a paragraph)
Appearance: (How your character looks like, a picture or half a paragraph.)
Species: Zoroark
Moveset: Night Daze, Agility, Shadow Claw, Flamethrower

Back