• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

lunis' shiny hunting thrill ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
[SIZE=+3]Lunis' Shiny Emporium

Closed until 6 gen, maybe.
[/SIZE]

White FC 3224 5402 6613

I only have a few rules:
1.No ridiculous offers (i.e. a normal breedable for a shiny),
2.Give me time to do the trades, i have a busy busy busy life.
3.Please dont vm me, my phone doesnt alert me to vm's.
4.All trades are on Gen V.
5.I have obtained all legit versions of shiny Gen V pokes, please do not offer them to me. I will trade them though.
6.I can only trade on friday and saturday nights.
7.Due to the above time constraints, I'm only trading for shiny pokemon that are not on my list.

Main Want(scroll over)

I clone my pokemon! If you dont want clones(possibly, though I've done soo much trading I cant remember which ones are now clones and which aren't,XD), I'm sorry.

Lunis' Battle Challenge:( look inside for a chance to win up to 6 shiny pokemon)
Spoiler:

New shiny pokes( i will post all new stuff here until i have another batch to add then these will be assimilated into their proper spots):
Aggron
Cubone
Hitmonchan
Electabuzz
Cacnea
Banette
Blaziken
Azumarill
Bastiodon
Bibarel(dw)
Blissey
Breloom
Burmy

Shiny:

Kanto(#1-151)~
Spoiler:

Johto(#152-251)~
Spoiler:

Hoenn(#252-386)~
Spoiler:

Sinnoh(#387-493)~
Spoiler:

Unova(#494-649)~
Spoiler:

Flawless Shiny: (Only SERIOUS offers around here)
Spoiler:

Random Pokes:
Spoiler:

Dw Events( these will be male, lvl 10, Japanese,and in dream ball. Unless otherwise stated.)
Spoiler:

Dw Befriend a Pokemon Eeveelutions:(Male, English, lvl 10, and in dream ball)
Spoiler:

DW: (female)
Spoiler:

Toys R Us:
Spoiler:

Egg Move Pokes:
Spoiler:

You Want Pokerus?? I HAVE IT. Just ask real sweet now, ya hear?

Wants:
Shiny Tepig(american)
Shiny Pokes

Have fun everyone!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2012
Hey man, nice thread, you have a lot of good pokes listed. Just had to be the first to post something. :)

CrowSama

Too. Much. Caffine.
Years
I am interested in your Shiny Shinx and Shiny Deino, I've looked at your wants list, and I don't have immediate access to anything on there (I have a few egg moved Poochyena and Shinx somewhere...) Maybe you'd be willing to compromise? I'll hunt down an Unova Pokemon or two for you if you'd like, maybe a Mandibuzz or something like that?

-Castiel-

Reign Of Fire
Years
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 15, 2011
I have a shiny Krookodile if your willing to trade your a shiny dratini?
what is its Level and nature?

or for the Shiny Zorua either one will make me happy!

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
Years
Hey I really want a Shiny Umbreon

Offering: Look at my trade thread
I recently got quite a few pokes that I still need to add eg. Legendaries and EVed
But I can EV train pokes if you request :)

Years
im interested in your shiny wailmer, gorybyss, ampharos, bastiodon and ariados, i have the following shinies if you;re interested my name is Billy and White FC is 3009 9415 7561

Level :100 lapras
80 clefairy
58 jigglypuff
49 kangaskhan
100 cresselia
4 patrat
38 herdier
37 cincinno
39 bouffalant
1 slowbro
29 mr mime
100gardevoir
50 lunatone
70 solrock with explosion
52 japanese houndoom
35 golem
47 marowak
100 butterfree
47 golbat
5 hopip
47 gligar
48 vespiquen
21 tranquil
52 gentle natured piloswine with earthquake
100 rare japanese vaniluxe with sheer cold blizzard hail and icebeam
31 female ninetales
49 rapidash
17 darumaka
37 heatmore
47 calm (cloud nine) golduck
40 krabby with guilotine
14 tympole
30 SS red gyarados
100 bulbasaur
50 tangrowth
29 exeggutor
70 cottonee
1 victreebell
1 beedril
100 shedinja
52 gloom
16 gengar

also interested in flawless eggs and i have latios normal with lusterpurge,

look forward to hearing from you :)

Years
@ greg: ill look for some evd pokes on your thread when I get home:)

@ pokebill: im interested in the bouffalant, kangaskhan, shedninja, gloom and krabby. Ill pm ya as soon as I get home from the store:)

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
Years
I'm interested in this: Torchic(flawless w/egg move night slash) Is it untouched?
I'll offer you a shiny Infernape, and a Legendary of your choice from my thread?

Years
I'm interested in this: Torchic(flawless w/egg move night slash) Is it untouched?
I'll offer you a shiny Infernape, and a Legendary of your choice from my thread?

Actually the infernape itself is good enough for me:) I love monkey pokes. I can trade tomorrow if ya want to.

Years
I'm kind of interested in your shiny mewtwo...I have a couple shinys but not much of interest... But I do have a shiny shaymin, a shiny gengar, and 2 shiny milotics. I kno for a fact that the shiny shaymin and one of the milotics are legit. Not too sure on the gengar or the other milotic. Oh and I have a couple shiny deoxys I acquired over theGTS in platinum if that helps

Last edited:
Years
im interested in your muk, dusknoir, volbeat, claydol, umbreon, espeon, lotad, castform, cacturne, camperupt, flygon, glameow, dugtrio, aerodactyl, alakazam and clamperl. i have many new pokemon on my shop if you want to make a deal again just pm me :D

can also offer egg move squirtle and deino.

EV trained shiny mightyena

Jirachi, victini or mew :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back