• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which is your favorite Steel Pokemon?

Which team of Steel Pokemons do you like?

• Total voters

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
Which is your favourite Steel Pokemon? Vote your poll here today.
My favourites are Jirachi, Aggron and Metagross. What is yours?

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
Magnemit and Magneton of course. They are so uberly cute and pwn in battle if used right too.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Meh, I'm torn between the Aron evolution line, the Magnemite evolution line, and Mawile, but in the end...I chose Magnemite and Magneton. Because they're the cutest of the lot. ^-^ *Huggles magnet pokémon* Plus, back in the G/S/C days anything of steel type tended to kick arse, and Magneton was no exception. Steelix is cool too, and a really tough fighter, and I'm pretty fond of Forretress as well. Skarmory is allright too, but it's so overused that I have a bit of an aversion towards it because of that. Anyways, yay for steel types! ^^

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 9, 2009
Steelix is the best! Imagine if one fell out the sky and landed on you. Now that would hurt!

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Years
�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

Favorite would have to be Skarmory since it's the only BIRD Pokemon there.

But Skarmory is friggin' annoying to fight against in battle. It has no physical weakness, it can spike and phaze, and just when you think you've got it beat, it rests up all the damage. I love it, but I hate it. So my favorite Steel to use in battle would have to be Metagross.

�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

pikachu007

Prime Pikachu
Years
my favorite steel jirachi & scizor because 1. jirachi is cute & powerful.Scizor is so cool lookin with red & black colors.

Back