• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotM September] Pokémon Eruption

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Wow, how do you make Silver appear like that?? Well, I love the idea, has been thinking of something similar... (But mine would never work out anyways...)
Well, as you might know, I've been to school the last month or so, and that's why I'm hardly online, just in case you've forgotten. How about when my autumn break starts, I'll let ya know and I could do some hopefully awesome maps for you. Or not. Well, good luck ^^

trebornosliw

Learning
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
Been a while since I looked at this project.
You're doing fantastic Cooley, this is really amazing. That time-traveling safari zone idea looks terrific. Keep up the good work!

OM3GA Umbr30n

Was Mazot2
Years
  • Age 26
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 3, 2010
Looks like an awsome hack so far,
Im supporting it :D ,
Im gonna test it i'll post back when its finished.

cspmoneymaker

Can anyone tell me this game can be finished or not ? I went all the way to Gonéra town,then go to defeate the team knox boss and the guard allow me to go through.You know what,that's when I stuck ! After I go through that guard and a short path,it end ! I have no idea where to go next,can anyone please kindly tell me ? Really appreciate !!!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Can anyone tell me this game can be finished or not ? I went all the way to Gonéra town,then go to defeate the team knox boss and the guard allow me to go through.You know what,that's when I stuck ! After I go through that guard and a short path,it end ! I have no idea where to go next,can anyone please kindly tell me ? Really appreciate !!!
Nope it isn't finished.
Cooley just completed beta 1 and working on beta 2

cheye40

master spriter master trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2012
i try to play pokemon eruption on vba but it dont works what have i to do now????¿¿¿¿¿

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
i try to play pokemon eruption on vba but it dont works what have i to do now????¿¿¿¿¿
Which ROM did you use?
Most importantly, what do you mean by it "dont work?"

Offtopic: Wow, your first post was actually in my thread? Cool!

I'm downloading this as I type.

It looks... epic? No, that's an understatement!

-votes in HOTM-

Wait... I'm in the credits? Cool!
It will be epic :)
This is not just, a hack. It's kind of like a story. Oh, and have fun playing it!
Thanks for the compliments and vote.

Looks like an awsome hack so far,
Im supporting it :D ,
Im gonna test it i'll post back when its finished.

Wow, great job with the side-event, hope you get it to work like that well.
Hopefully I do get it to work also. I encountered a problem and the only solution is to wait for a guide to be released :P

hmmm another hack with the silver... this one looks good
Thanks! May I add that I was the first hack with Silver?

I love the new side-event, cant wait to play it! :)
I love it too. Thanks for commenting!
Of course it does! This hack is absolutely awesome! That's just all I have to say :\

Nope it isn't finished.
Cooley just completed beta 1 and working on beta 2
Well, it's actually Beta 2.. But no harm done, right?

Hey dude I like the titlescreen! Also, I like the Silver backsprite and Paul Sprite!
That titlescreen was and still is a pain >_< Lol. It's not completely finished, and thanks for the complements!

frigger908

I love pokemon
Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2010
How do i get past the wall jumping in walby cave? The only thing i can do is the suspcious wall and i cant cause i have no pokemon

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Ya have to find one special rock and click on it...
That way you're gonna jump over the Rock Climb (or whatever it is :)) place :)

I got confused by that event at first... I was wandering around trying to look for it, and the prof. was off the screen. when I returned, the prof. was gone.

Just would like to ask if it's a glitch or was the prof. meant to vanish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back