• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CSS Help & Resources

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
How can I make that thing under the picture where like Hiiro's sig?
Just change the background of your CSS to a soild colour with the same amount of width as your image but just slightly longer height, then just add the image on top, simples.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
KingSnivy, it literally doesn't get more basic than this. You should do a little research before asking a question. It's just a plain box, with a few simple codes.

Something along the lines of
HTML:
[div="background-color: #010103; width: 352px; padding: 4px; border: 1px; cursor: crosshair; padding: 4px;"]{param}[/div]

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
Years
Ok i tried some of this and now my thread looks like this(Link in sig)
The stuff i entered keeps duplicating and adding [/div] to the end closing it!
I Urgantly need some help! :(

Years
Well this is more of a forum problem than a css one but what you could do is click the A/A symbol in the top corner and remove all the extra coding and whatnot manually.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
...I just want to bring life to this thread by saying I managed to create my signature using css - all by myself :D .
I'm actually really proud ^^

Years
That looks pretty good Impo :D
But maybe you want to try adding in these codes so that the border works in all browsers?

-webkit-border-bottom-right-radius: 50px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 50px;
border-bottom-right-radius: 50px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 50px;

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
That looks pretty good Impo :D
But maybe you want to try adding in these codes so that the border works in all browsers?

Nice idea :D , thanks.
But every time I add them it automatically wraps url tags around my image locations... I need to experiment more

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
The problem is that you're editing it in the WYSIWYG editor. Try switching over to plain-text, when you're in the other one it automatically makes every url in the post wrapped with [url][/url] tags. :)

A/A in the corner if you're not sure.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
The problem is that you're editing it in the WYSIWYG editor. Try switching over to plain-text, when you're in the other one it automatically makes every url in the post wrapped with [url][/url] tags. :)

A/A in the corner if you're not sure.

oh, I forgot about that :s
thanks a bunch :D

..actually, I tried that and it still wraps the tags around it.. oh dear, this is getting frustrating xD

Last edited:

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
I shall try it now, thanks :)

Yay it worked, thanks :D

Last edited:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
I've never been too sure on this, but I would like to make the width of this:

Smaller. Is there any way of doing that?

Years
You use the overflow CSS code and set it to hidden so it turns out like this :)

For the sound BB code you need to set the width to 60px if you just want to get the control buttons.

[cd=overflow:hidden; width:60px;][sound=Itsumo No Fuukei]http://www.fileden.com/files/2010/10/22/2999413/Suzumiya%20Haruhi%20OST%20-%20Itsumo%20no%20fuukei_%28new%29.mp3[/sound][/cd]

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
You use the overflow CSS code and set it to hidden so it turns out like this :)

For the sound BB code you need to set the width to 60px if you just want to get the control buttons.

[cd=overflow:hidden; width:60px;][sound=Itsumo No Fuukei]http://www.fileden.com/files/2010/10/22/2999413/Suzumiya%20Haruhi%20OST%20-%20Itsumo%20no%20fuukei_%28new%29.mp3[/sound][/cd]

That's perfect! thank you :D
I shall try that now.

Back