• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trades R' Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2014
Welcome to Trades R' Us!

Rules:

1. No Hacks! If I trade a hack unknowingly, you get a full refund. If you trade a hack, I expect the same!
  2. Please be patient and respectful, DO NOT rush me.
  3. Please list the OT of the Pokemon I give you if you put in your trade thread, I will do the same.
  4. No stupid offers!!!
  5. All trades are done in this thread, not through PM or VM.
  6. FCs are in my signature.
  7. All my Pokemon are cloned, if I am trading a B/W Pokemon only, I will need it cloned as I cannot clone on B/W.
  8. All these Pokemon are Fully-redis. I only want Fully-redis. Pokemon.
  9. I prefer Gen. 4 and lower Pokemon to be traded to my Platinum. If you cant trade to Platinum, thats fine.
*NOTE: I do have Pokemon White, however, I will transfer pokes to it when I am trading for Pokemon on a B/W game because I dont have the time to transfer all at once. So if you only have B/W, tell me.

RNG:
Spoiler:

Shinies:
Spoiler:

Events:
Spoiler:

Shiny EV'D:
Spoiler:

Wants:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

snake1111123

begginer ev trainer
Years
UT stands for Untouched. Untouched means that the Pokemon hasn't gained any EVs, so you did not gain experience from a battle.

dont know just got it. probably has since its level 50 and it says met at lvl 45. also the stats are hp 133, def 74, sp atk 135, sp def 81, and spd 110 so i think it has been touched a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back