• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chat - an HTML5 experiment

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2016
EDIT I'm continuing my work over at the ImpactJS forum. Thanks for your comments.

Last edited:

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
This seems like a really cool idea, and I'm going to approve this, but it does not have enough content to be posted in The Showcase, so I'll place this in the Beginner's Lounge. Really cool idea though, I like this a lot.

Aénex

I love this so much. At first I thought that players would be limited to the one area, but when I realised that you could alternate between them, I began to like it a little bit more.
Assumably, the set region is Hoenn. I wonder are you going to include all areas that are found in Hoenn, or only some? And how many areas do you have at the moment?
I also like how you can change skins. Does the skin feature include a character skins, or only trainer skins?
Regardless, I want to join this right away. :D

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2013
Pretty nice, html5 is simply the new Java,.

If I knew about html5 before I started making my game I probably would use it instead.

Back