• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: The Ultimate Black/White Demake!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
Years
Mega Awesome Update!

Do you have any beta testers yet?

No, just me, myself, and I.

O.o very well made story and probably hack as well. I want to help with spriting if needed but I'm probably not needed since I'm not that good. Either way if you want I can help with it or maybe you give me an idea on what I could help with... Well you got my point, I loved it and want to help as much as I can.

Glad to see another fan. ^ ^

Nice Demake but 2 things remain

1.Theres No Name for it? Or will it be called "The Ultimate Black/White Demake" (Imagine getting that on the title screen!)

2. Scripting is not even there i mean 0% really? have you updated?

Anyway beside these 2 faults nice Demake ill be looking forward to Playing it

I've decided on teh name "Catalyst" for some strange reason. If you check out my sig, it has a rough outline on what my titlescreen will look like.

You're right, I haven't updated in a while. It's now updated, and it was hard scripting those.

Update time

I wanted to save it for a while, but I guess I'll lay my cards on the table. I got the new Kyledove B/W tiles and put some in! here's a sample of my work. As usual, comment on it and tell me what I did wrong.

41658422.png

BrainChord

Banned
Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2011
Nice map TehBlazer! I guess you can't do too much when going off of a preexisting game, but the map looks pretty similar. Just maybe you should move your houses up a bit to resemble the town a bit better :D

I'm free to help if you need any

Baronnecro

AKA TolerantX
Years
i believe every religion speculates mans beast within so I don't say bad idea just a demon beast is narutoish or demon spirit. I like the idea of a monster within, adds a schism personality or something. Great art btw on your sprites from b/w. I hope mine (wink) get added as flawlessly from their sources. (and possibly your help, nudge) ty :)

Skara

THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL.
Years
Exciting. I'll look forward to seeing shaking grass, Dragonspiral Tower and Victory Road using the GBA's power ._.How will you manage the cutscenes?Also, perhaps you need to just replace all the Hoenn Pokes and the last 15 Johtos. That way, you still have some Kanto, some Johto but no Hoenn...Or, you could be REALLY clever and somehow add 156 new Pokémon o.o

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
Years
Nice map TehBlazer! I guess you can't do too much when going off of a preexisting game, but the map looks pretty similar. Just maybe you should move your houses up a bit to resemble the town a bit better :D

I'm free to help if you need any

Thanks, it's a shame you got booted out, i need a mapper help man.

i believe every religion speculates mans beast within so I don't say bad idea just a demon beast is narutoish or demon spirit. I like the idea of a monster within, adds a schism personality or something. Great art btw on your sprites from b/w. I hope mine (wink) get added as flawlessly from their sources. (and possibly your help, nudge) ty :)

i was hoping it wouldn't be too cheezy. I mean come on, not everyone does it.

Exciting. I'll look forward to seeing shaking grass, Dragonspiral Tower and Victory Road using the GBA's power ._.How will you manage the cutscenes?Also, perhaps you need to just replace all the Hoenn Pokes and the last 15 Johtos. That way, you still have some Kanto, some Johto but no Hoenn...Or, you could be REALLY clever and somehow add 156 new Pokémon o.o

Adding is too hard for my tiny brain. Also all those cool things will be even harder to do.

OOh! I can't wait for the download to be up!

It'll sadly be delayed...

Sadly, my game got deleted and I'm working overf from scratch. It won't be long before I get back to where I once was, but the screens are old and need replacing.

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2011
Do you need an English Version??You can get the title right lol...

Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2024
I have an idea, Why do you put in a puzzle game in the hack to either have trainers kill time or as a second option for a pokemon battle?
It's Just an idea.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
The map looks good ... but the old Lab tiles look out of place now
Your should change it ... (in time, Don't think i'm rushing you)
Looks good never the less :)

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
Hey i have a pokemon sprite it's of a leaf type pokemon. it's right here:
0_0.jpg

I can make more if you want, just give credit to me.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
0_0.jpg

It lacks a lot of shading, and the design itself
is ugly.

I want to hear the cries, but cry inserting I know is extremely difficult so, if you don't use the cries I understand, I just can't wait to see how this hack turns out!

Cries can now be inserted in a more simpified way.
You can do that with Advance Cry - download it in the Toolbox section.

Last edited:

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
0_0.jpg

D: Sorry but ... that doesnt look good or "Pokémon" like either

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
Years
I'm still here if you need me. I'm not too busy between my remixing and Minecraft. If you need mapping assistance, I can help you.

That would probably be best. I'll PM you if i'm in a pinch.

Do you need an English Version??You can get the title right lol...

Well, this is in English.

I have an idea, Why do you put in a puzzle game in the hack to either have trainers kill time or as a second option for a pokemon battle?
It's Just an idea.

That's sound good, elaborate.

The map looks good ... but the old Lab tiles look out of place now
Your should change it ... (in time, Don't think i'm rushing you)
Looks good never the less :)

I want to replace it as soon as possible, but the things i want have too much colors. Dang it.

0_0.jpg

Uhh... I'm not sure if it'd fit in. plus the eyes will give me nightmares.

It lacks a lot of shading, and the design itself
is ugly.

Cries can now be inserted in a more simpified way.
You can do that with Advance Cry - download it in the Toolbox section.

I will, but I'm waiting on seeing if I should try to expand the Fr/Lg Pokedex to hold tons more pokemon, or just replace pokemon.

D: Sorry but ... that doesnt look good or "Pokémon" like either

It's true.

Slowest Update Ever!

I finished mapping the little I had to do, but my XSE is being stupid and won't work now. Could someone lend me their's until HackMew's site is back up?

Also,the front page has been updated to the graphics of the current game.Hopefully, you'll somewhat enjoy.

93090408.png

43152565.png

42924120.png

55937690.png

tvoza2

Armored Skarmory
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 1, 2019
Ill be impressed only if Castelia isn't a fail

Years
  • Seen Jun 6, 2011
There will be A LOT of extra Pokmeon space since B/W introduces only 156 new Pokemon, so I will probably have a bunch of Fakemon!

instead of having a fakemon why don't you just add the Sinnoh Pokemon?

EDIT: Anyways m looking forward to play this Demake...

Last edited:

Baronnecro

AKA TolerantX
Years
i agree add Sinnoh not fakemon. the "fakemon" should be B/W ones. plz use some from all the games, some from each gen. please :)

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
so any downloads yet? can't wait for this :D

If there was a download it would either be in the first thread or in the title like [beta 1 released!!!]

and that's kinda wasted your first post.

Anyway
I'm wondering how your gonna attempt 3-d places like Castlina City and skyarrow bridge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back