• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

--/The Ace Attorney Fan Club!\--

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
yeah i heard a little bit about him... but not the whole story. i hate spoilers
edit: hey wolfie! waveguide cheated and bought the japanese version XXD

Hey, nice to see you back!

Yeah, that's super uncool of waveguide. But if I could read Japanese I probly would've bought it too.

(jk waveguide)

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
Awww... I'll just have to learn Japanese then! That would take a few years, and then I can get the game while everyone else is already finished with their English ones... Or, I could just wait patiently for the English one. I'm okay with that! ^-^ It's only less than a year away, right?

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
Did you get stuck on Marshall's video in the first game? I know someone else who did, so he checked Gamefaqs too. But I don't really like Gamefaqs that much, so it's been awhile since I've been there.

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
Years
haha! i got an edgey theme ^^ i enjoyed that case, it was great. angel was hilarious with the lunches

Tamaki

Years
mac and barf. lol! yeah, she was a good character. i couldnt stand marshall though. he just got on my nerves!

Tamaki

Years
open at your own risk, waveguide~

Spoiler:

Tamaki

Years
Spoiler:

Back