• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Hack of the Month] Voting - August 2010

HotM?

• Pokémon Palladium

Votes: 40 30.3%
  • Pokémon: Shattered Dreams

Votes: 30 22.7%
  • Pokémon DarkViolet

Votes: 62 47.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
h2-hotm.png

Introduction

You have until the first of September to vote for your Hack of the Month. The winner hack's thread will be stickied for a month, until the next month's winner is announced. The winner hack will also be added to PokéCommunity's official ROM Hacking Hall of Fame. Only hacks in either the Progressing Hacks forum or the Hacks Showcase forum are eligible for nomination.

Eligible Hacks

Rules

• You may vote once per month, per hack.
  • Asking or bribing others to vote for your hack is not allowed.
  • Creating new accounts to vote multiple times is not allowed and will be dealt with accordingly.
  • Voting is done via the poll not by posting in this thread, votes in the form of posts will not be counted.
  • Don't complain that your hack was not chosen this month.

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
Years
I would have voted for palladium, but the tiles are waaaaay overused, I don't know anything about shattered dreams, and Dark Violet has great scripts, great graphics, and it's just great altogether, so I vote for DarkViolet.

Years
i will vote for shatered dreams becose it has the best graphic and the only hack that has a new overworld for a hero...and palladium isnt so original that why i dont vote for it, about darkviolet i dislike the graphic...final...i vote for Shatered dreams

Years
I am voting for Dark Violet by Chaos Rush. It is because it is a remake of Pokemon Red and Blue and is a ROM Hack of Emerald with some Fire Red style. The progress looks very good, I can't wait for the beta.

psychicboy

Hacking is all that matters...
Years
Well as much as I like R/B/G/Y, remakes get boring over time and are very overused.

Shattered dreams seems very interesting, but in the end I'm going to have to go with Palladium. While I seriously don't care what tiles anyone uses, Palladium really seems creative so it gets my vote here.

Not to mention a beta that has 8-10 hour gameplay. This game is begging to be played.

Years
DarkViolet. Chaos Rush is really determined, considering the amount of time he's had to restart. Granted, that doesn't mean the other two aren't. But I also prefer the graphics used in DarkViolet, and the general point of the hack.

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Dark Violet especially ^_^ I love the idea, and the nice tiles, so I'll vote for it.

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2011
I chose DarkViolet! My respects to the other roms as well.

They're all great!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
I'll go with DarkViolet. Overall it looks good, so yeah. :D

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
I vote Darkviolet. (Weird right lol) It looks like ALOT of work went into it. I look at it and forget it's based on Emerald. I have my eye on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back