• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

abc

citro

sunshine thunder roll overload
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2013
hello i'm new~
my name's leo, i'm a 15 year old kid from the uk. found pokecommunity through various hangman games with skylight and decided to sign up so hi!!!! :) i play a lot of tiers but especially nu, and my favorite pokemon is ralts. i love music and i like to draw in my spare time :> p.s. i have no friends make me feel accepted pl0x

BanditThePikachu

The Raichu of awesome
Years
Welcome to Pokecommunity, citro! I'm Bandit, your local Pikachu and Raichu fan, nice to meet you. ^^

If you have any questions, feel free to leave me a visitor message or a private message, and I will definitely try to answer to the best of my ability. :)

- Bandit

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
You like to draw, eh? Well, I likes the sound of that. :)

[the usual plug for A&D]
If drawing is your thing, you should definitely take a look at what some of the local artists have done in the Art and Design forum. Lots of cool stuff in various styles, and there's plenty of variation. Artwork ranges from realistic to simplistic, eastern to western influences, cute and light hearted to unsettling and mystifying, and art that seems more expressive to art that has more control, and everything in between. I'm sure if you go through at least every gallery on page 1 (though I'd check more, but) you'll find something you like.

And feel free to start a gallery of your own, too. It doesn't have to be about Pokemon if you find yourself better at drawing other things. We're all a nice bunch, and we're all here to help each other out. I guess that's it?
[/the usual plug for A&D]

Nice to see that you like Ralts. I used to love love love Kirlia. I still think she... er it (guess I have to be more PC at PC :P) is a pretty good Pokemon, aesthetically. Sort of versatile as far as artwork goes too, being more human like. Gardevoir fans were everywhere in the 3rd and 4th generations, but I dunno if it's still as huge these days. Still, it's good to have a favorite people can relate to rather easily.

I'm done talking, because I always write too much. Welcome to PC.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Hi, Leo!

Welcome to PokéCommunity! Glad you decided to join us here. :) Ralts was my favorite Pokémon in the Hoenn region. Seriously, everytime I'd start a new game up, Ralts had to be a part of my team. xD Music is great, and I'm glad you like showing your creative side. If you ever want to post anything you've made (art-wise), feel free to post it in the Art & Design forum!

Hope to see you around!

Years
Yo Leo, welcome to PC! I'm Cirno and it's good to meet you~

So you're a battler, I see! Have you visited our Pokemon Showdown server yet? Seems like that'd be an awesome thing for you to check out if you're into battling, so go check out the PS Server information sometime, all right? It's pretty active and there are plenty of tournaments being run in the Battle Center (especially lately ahh I can't keep up) and hopefully they keep your interest for a while. The Battle Center's favorite tier seems to be NU too from what I've seen, which is an even bigger reason to check it out. ;D Chances are we'll run into each other over there as I've been into battling myself these last few months, though mostly I enjoy randbats since the surprise of what Pokemon and movesets I'll get always makes things exciting. Of course there's also the amazing Art & Design that our regulars linked you to already - you've got plenty of choices available to you already!

But haha, friends won't be too hard to make here at all, especially when you take into account how big this forum is. Admittedly it took me a month or so to finally meet people when I rejoined back in September 2011, but that was mostly my fault for being so shy. As long as you make an effort to put yourself out there, you'll definitely meet all kinds of people! Since you already know Forever, you're off to a good start. <3

Have a wonderful time on the forum and remember to read the rules if you haven't already. See you around!

Back