• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 924 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2020
This is awesome!! Maybe with the saves you could take a pic of where on the map they are during the save and have that show up on the load screen / as well as the party pictures

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2019
Just finished yesterday, the storyline s good, and i love it's retro graphics! Your sense of humor is amazing with this game. You sir, are quite a wizard with this program of yours!

I Eagerly await the next release of this fantastic game! Best one ive played yet. (it was a bit buggy, (never could get the Flux Capacitor to Oak -_-") but it's an Alpha version, and the bugs weren't terrible at all! Ya!)

Years
woo been a while since i've been on the forums. lol well. still loving the game. got my friend to download the game on his tiny baby notebook laptop thingy. lol. he loves it.

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
To cut a long story short: It's great.

The story's interesting, the retro graphics work well with the 2k3 and I really like your humour. ^^

Anyway there are some "bugs" you should fix:

Earth Crystal Problem:
The imo worst bug I found so far. After you obtain an Earth Crystal (refining Item), and try to refine it, it won't vanish. This means in fact you can have an indefinite amount (well, not quite, let's say until you get bored) of TM Terra Rift, Dig and Earthquake.

Flux Capacitor Delivery
As Dragenrder said it is not possible to deliver it to Oak. Instead, you can have 99 of those if you want them. ^-^

Geodude, Graveler, Golem
This was mentioned before, too, I think. You mixed them up at a few points in the game.
If you take a look at the Geodude you defeated at the PC, it's showing a Golem, not a Geodude.

Weedle + Limit Break
I don't know if it is in every case but wild Weedles Lv4 do always attack with Limit Break for a reason I do not know. xD

Manman2000 -> -6 HP
Don't know if it is a bug but why does it have sometimes negative HP?

Other stuff mentioned before.

I'm very interested in this game. Please keep going! :3

Azurus

Ancient Absol
Years
According to your blog, you will just be releasing version 0.8 by the end of the year instead of the segments? Awesome news indeed. I really enjoy this RPG, minor bugs aside, looking forward to more of this.

dooxer

42 or not 42
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 21, 2013
found and finished the game so far yesterday xD got an imgur album of a few bugs I noted. in summary:

-Jolteon occasionally warps somewhere or gets stuck somehow. yet to notice it with other evolutions. maybe its just me. (EDIT happened again with vaporeon)

-girl in imbibo lake is stuck in trees, forces you to reload

-had to reload and do connecting caves puzzle when it did nothing the first time.

-sprite mix-up in dialogues.

-(undocumented) when fighting Lion, I seemed to be doing multiple 300s after poisoning him with poison sting... every attack would register, then a 300 would appear after.

all in all, the game is incredible. the combat can be fast paced at times, and speed means so much more now. I honestly cannot wait for the next segment!

edit: decided to look around after the end of bate, 2 more bugs:

-Almost all corrupt pokemon previously where hard, awesome battle. Fighting flaffy though seemed too easy, and while the abra was a nice touch it was also a little meh (maybe it was just me missing it from before). as for the sprite, cant even be sure if the sprite for flaffy was intentional or not, but if so I LOVE the turn for a properly glitched/corrupt look instead of what passes for dark pokemon in pokemon XD.

-if we are not meant to fight the master in the body and mind challenges, maybe make him refuse to fight you until you have 5 badges so as to not get a "no party found" error

-There are no monster fights in resta cave and Mt Sitor.

(screenshots of added example at end of linked imgur album, http://imgur.com/a/s41vZ )

Last edited:

Pinta77

It looks neat. I'll try it out. I never thought i'd see triple battles in a Gen 2 looking game! Very nice. And it is odd that eevee changes forms, but that' interesting too.

Azurus

Ancient Absol
Years
-girl in imbibo lake is stuck in trees, forces you to reload

-(undocumented) when fighting Lion, I seemed to be doing multiple 300s after poisoning him with poison sting... every attack would register, then a 300 would appear after.

-if we are not meant to fight the master in the body and mind challenges, maybe make him refuse to fight you until you have 5 badges so as to not get a "no party found" error

just go up to her so as to be adjacent, she won't glitch then.

The poison seems to kick in at the end of every combatants attack phase, so if you have a party of 4 and you poison one opponent and your party gets 2 attacks each and the enemy gets 1 turn, the poisoned victim will have taken 9 turns of poison damage. I think this should be corrected and just deal damage every few ticks of in-battle time.

If he's going to do that, he might as well just put in a proper team for the game to reference, fighting that guy with level 30 pokemon is fun. At 5 badges it's too easy.

vudw

Nocturnal Insomnia
Years
I haven't played this since Version 0.5 over a year ago. Looking forward to trying it out again, as the first time I enjoyed it so much I burnt myself out amidst getting pulled into the realities of life. I do recall there were a few bugs I experienced myself, but it was still a very enjoyable experience, and something new from what I'm generally seeing, with a hint of nostalgia.~

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Is DarkDoom still active?
I like the game aswell. I only SPEE v2.5 though
I might upgrade

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Yes, it's definetly still active, I've been working on the game a lot in the last few weeks. adding new features, and really nailing down the storyline.

I will be releasing a v0.7b soon, hopefully before the end of the month, but im not exactly sure.

While v0.7a focused mainly on the rebalance, 0.7b will focus on accessibility and polish. Im jam packing the game with tutorials so veterans and rookies alike will be able to grasp the new mechanics included in the game.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
is 0.7b the length 0.6 was? or the same length as 7a, i believe you shortened it abit, so the later stages of the game could be refined more?

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
I tried downloading 0.7a but I couldn't get to your site. Not sure if it's just me or not but if it isn't it'd be great if you could upload it as an attachment to PC so I can give the game a go. :3

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
is 0.7b the length 0.6 was? or the same length as 7a, i believe you shortened it abit, so the later stages of the game could be refined more?

Unfortunately, no. v0.7b will go up to the 2nd hypervisor, Basically goes up to the 5th gym badge.
0.7c, whenever that comes out, should go up to v6. but with all the upgrades the new versions bring.

The reason I did the whole 0.7 update was because I wanted to polish up the game. this included rewriting most of the dialouge, and rebalancing the game. because i found v0.6 becoming mundanely boring. It ended up taking a lot more effort that i initially expected (it's really mind numbing going over old content) so i decided to split it up into 3, since it would take so damn long.

It looks really cool. I just love eevees and eeveelutions so I'll try it out in a few weeks.

:D

I tried downloading 0.7a but I couldn't get to your site. Not sure if it's just me or not but if it isn't it'd be great if you could upload it as an attachment to PC so I can give the game a go. :3

Ah, yeah, I had to move to a new address, because my old domain name expired. got a new address now and redesigning the site right now. But the download page *should* work now.

0.7a download

If i were you, I'd probably wait until 0.7b, as it has some new stuff that you'd have to start a new game to see. It's mainly just story stuff though, but there are a few annoying bugs that it fixes too.

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2013
I was very reluctant to play this game, but i finally started and I love it!
But just now I got stuck in a spot. I came out of the cave near imbibo lake. There is a women in the trees on this route and when I walked past her while i was walking right beside the water and I froze.(If I walk near the tree It starts the battle) I can still equip my bike and go through the menu, I just cant move.

Last edited:

Number Infinity

Equal to Zero
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2013
Man, I remember this game haven't played it in a year or so.
On another, note I do think you should add optional cities, areas, and other stuff because that would make it 20% cooler...

Guardian Eevee X

Legendary Figure
Years
Hey Dark, it's been a while, I know you've been as busy as I have both game wise and rl, I thought Id pop in and say how awesome the game is and hopes for your big update to 0.7b comes out soon :D

Back