• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

?The Misty Lover17 Club?

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
It would be cool for me to make a Sakura club. :classic:

wallpaper_sakura.jpg

A really beautiful Sakura wallpaper.^_^

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Well, my day was really great at school today. :classic:

Plus, yesterday, I got the second opening of Naruto. It's called Haruka Kanata. It's sung by Asian Kung-Fu Generation, who also did Full Metal Alchemist's fourth opening, Rewrite. It's a really cool opening. There's a couple cute parts with Sakura,too. ^_^ She does a really cute pose in that part.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Cool. Also, I got the one ending with Sakura in a pink bikini.^_^ The song is really great. The pics in the ending are really beautiful, too.^_^

Also, FR/LG Master, I've finally made the club. It's in the Other Club section. :classic:

kisekasucyaina5yc.gif

Misty looks so cute.^_^

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Hah, looks like with you the glass is two-fifths full =p~

More fanart from me coming eventually...my printer's not working so I'm having a hard time getting images of Sakura to practice with...

Back