• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish94

Freerunning Fish
Years
WITH THE HELP OF FISH HERES WHAT I DID WITH THE BUNEARY

rabidbuneary2.png

~Hare Buneary~
Hunt Name: Digging It Deep
Reward: $4000, Quick Claw
Well I was doin' the mornin' raid for buneary on my crops, when the fastest critter I ever dun seen ran straight through ma legs an' into the barn. Poor thing won't come out, I need a good trainer to get 'er.
Posted by: Farmer Sandy
bunsy.png

srry for not updating guys ive been busy with with my life

thx for compliment man and its only hard to the degree you are tryin to take it... its not to hard normally though

o u can help with game lol no problem

just a small idea maybe have a pokemon with rabies or somthing :? like a hondour with foam coming out of it mouth and is really aggressive??

sorry i havnt been giving too many ideas ;)

while im on the computer im gonna work on the mr mime hunt sprite if thats ok??

heres a basic bad recolor of dark mime :/

darkmime.png

feel free to improve it :)

@ Darth- Wow, the new hunt looks great, I love the evo :D
@ Kian - Its better than you think, but its expression isn't "Crazy" enough

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
o ok try too change the expression :) thanks for the compliment. I have sort of idea for a hunt it just popped into my head ya know cubone has a skull on it maybe have a pokemon skull and someone want you too catch the poke before it hurts of even kills another pokemon!!! :)

~cannibal Cubone~???

Hunt name: Cannibal Cubone :)
Reward: 3000$, Dark Skull
i was looking around for a rare pokemon and found this odd looking cubone then as i looked closer the skull was dark looking with red gunk all over it... so i got out my good old pidgey and tried to catch it then suddenly it KO my pidgey and and still tried to attack it after it was really injurd and managed to get it back into my pokeball please find this pidgey before someone else lookes there pokemon like the one where cubone got its skull from

pokemon hunter terry

:)

~kian

Last edited:

mewunlimited

is yet to be discovered
Years
This is actually a great game (I was put off by the generic title lol.)
I'm actually in training to be an idealist. I have an idea...
Following on a previous comment on the past strentgh of magikarp, I've formed this.

Hunt Name: Back in the day
Reward: $5000, Rare Candy, Sitrus Berry
Description: "I was telling my grandson how magikarp used to be the ultimate pokemon years ago. Of course, he didn't believe me. I know that recently, all the magikarp have mutated into pathetic weaklings, but there's still one I think, that escaped the great evolution. Catch it and show it to my grandson, then you may keep it."
Posted by Veteran Whittaker
Pokemon Description: A magikarp hyped on colour. Any colour combination that becomes a colour riot is acceptable. Also, the special thing about it is that it knows metronome (imagine hyper beam karp)

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
just a small idea maybe have a pokemon with rabies or somthing :? like a hondour with foam coming out of it mouth and is really aggressive??

sorry i havnt been giving too many ideas ;)

while im on the computer im gonna work on the mr mime hunt sprite if thats ok??

heres a basic bad recolor of dark mime :/

darkmime.png

feel free to improve it :)
Hey kian I love your ideas man the cannible cubone/ and the houndour lol dnt worry if you dont post ideas to much just post when it comes naturally. :) besides you already gave your fare share of ideas:)oh and dont worry bout the mime I got this one lol.you should sprite a fakemon so I can see if you improved

@ Darth- Wow, the new hunt looks great, I love the evo :D
@ Kian - Its better than you think, but its expression isn't "Crazy" enough
hey man thx for compliment and thx for your ideas to:)

This is actually a great game (I was put off by the generic title lol.)
I'm actually in training to be an idealist. I have an idea...
Following on a previous comment on the past strentgh of magikarp, I've formed this.

Hunt Name: Back in the day
Reward: $5000, Rare Candy, Sitrus Berry
Description: "I was telling my grandson how magikarp used to be the ultimate pokemon years ago. Of course, he didn't believe me. I know that recently, all the magikarp have mutated into pathetic weaklings, but there's still one I think, that escaped the great evolution. Catch it and show it to my grandson, then you may keep it."
Posted by Veteran Whittaker
Pokemon Description: A magikarp hyped on colour. Any colour combination that becomes a colour riot is acceptable. Also, the special thing about it is that it knows metronome (imagine hyper beam karp)
Good job I was looking for a hunt to but that magikarp evo on lol.. yeah the title does look kinda funny lol

Last edited:

mewunlimited

is yet to be discovered
Years
Good job I was looking for a hunt to but that magikarp evo on lol.. yeah the title does look kinda funny lol

I can help with ideas for anything (gym leaders, fakemon, team infintity etc)
I might do sugi style fanart of your fakes on deviantart, After I fix by broken scanner ;_;

Are you going to make the hunt pokemon harder to catch? I cant imagine it being easy to get an autumn oddish or a crystal nosepass (<--- epic win on your part there)

The Smell

Doof-Man
Years
They could be harder to catch, but they are only different cosmetically. I'd say the Autumn Oddish would be normal rate (it's a beginner hunt), but the crystal would be harder since it's crystal, and the "stronger" Magikarp would be harder because it's more powerful.

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
yeh i agree that would make more sense and the core geodude would be a bit hard but not as hard as crystal nosepass :?

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
yeh ok how about other fakemon ideas of types alex doesn't have like ice type/ steel type/ fighting types :

heres an idea for steel maybe do something with a skarmory evo or pre evo
maybe a spinda evo
quilfish evo

:?

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
kk cool ill think up some more ideas alex knows most of them already but um..

seaking evo but scaryer like your magikarp evo
maybe a praying mantice fake
a giant squid fake
a pre evo for your onyx's u have
a frilled lizard fake sorry for big pic:

The Smell

Doof-Man
Years
My last post was a hunt. :P sorry.

Something along the lines of this?

TurtleSquirtle.png

~Turtle Squirtle~
Hunt Name: Beached as brew!
Reward: $1,000
You have to help me! I found a small Squirtle beached on the sand! I can't move it because my arms are broken from a diving expedition! I need a strong trainer to help!
Posted by: Marine Biologist

Last edited:

Fish94

Freerunning Fish
Years
Yeah, lets concentrate on other aspects.
What about a knight fakemon? He could be tall with white and blue armor with a blade for a hand :D

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
that would be cool but could a person be a pokemon????

maybe a lion or tiger pokemon would be cool :?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back