• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Clubs GrandMaster Thread (Please read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
I just can't keep away from my baby so I will request to remake it again. May I please reserve the electric rodent fanclub? n~n
Well, your baby deserves to be with you, so you'll have it reserved till the 25th ;) Otherwise someone might steal it from you!

Is there no water pokemon club?! We need an ocean/pool/hot tub to hang out in!
As per the 'three months to live rule', The Royal Blue Ocean [Water Type Pokemon Club] is still an active club, however, since there hasn't been any activity from the owner in a while, anyone is free to take over it (unless the current owner says otherwise), or remake it. You're free to do so as well if you want to, and if that's the case, just post it in here :)

Updates April 19th

Kickin' it Old School! - Original 151 Fan Club, <3Hoenn Pokemon Fan Club!<3, Gen V Pokemon Fan Club, ~|Ghost Hacker- Rotom Club|~ and 17 Kingdoms ~ Ransei Fan Club were all closed due to inactivity from the owners. If anyone wants to take over any of these club, you're free to PM me, and we'll work something out. Otherwise, feel free to remake any of these clubs if you please.

Last edited:

Magnetic

Underground Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2018
I wouldn't necessarily mind taking it over, but I'm still learning the ropes. Wouldn't want to mess anything up. xD

Olli

Years
Well, the best way to learn is through experience! I can help you with anything you want/need help with, since Water type clubs is just a must. But it's up to you :)

Magnetic

Underground Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2018
Well, the best way to learn is through experience! I can help you with anything you want/need help with, since Water type clubs is just a must. But it's up to you :)

Well, sure! With some help, I'd love to help get it going again. You mentioned that there was a club still in existence, but I don't see it. Is it hidden? I could revitalize that and maybe add a couple of things.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
It's past the 30 day rule though.
The 30 day rule doesn't apply for clubs any more, we removed it a month or so ago and extended it to 3 months. :)

I'd suggest you remake the club though @ Magnetic, it's always much easier to make your own from scratch than take over someone else's, plus you'll likely get a lot more new faces join if it's a fresh club!

Olli

Years
I've always had thread visibility set to show all, so this honestly never occured to me, so thanks for the reminder :) However, as for the moment, I'm still deciding on whether or not to keep the three month rule. It might be useful in some cases, but from all I can think of at this point, there are alternatives to that. So for the time being, I just suggest changing it in your options, 'cause it'd be a bit awkward to have the visibility changed now, only to get it changed back later if I change my mind. But thanks for the reminder :)

Magnetic

Underground Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2018
Thanks Regeneration for the link and AlexOzzyCake for the idea. I may try to create my own then.

Olli

Years
Cirno's Sparks & Shocks - Electric Rodents Fanclub! ϟ was approved.

Olli

Years
~The Bug Hideout~ [a Bug Type Fanclub] was closed at request of the owner.

Olli

Years
Classic Sonic's ~Power of the Mind - A Psychic-type fanclub~ was approved.

Magnetic's *Gone Fishin' [Or Surfin']* (Water Type Fan Club) was approved.

Magnetic

Underground Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2018
Thanks for approval!

Does anyone know how to get the cool little sprites other groups use? I used a smiley for Kingler, but I didn't see one for Oshawott, plus the sprites are cooler. Need a little help. xD

Olli

Years
Thanks for approval!

Does anyone know how to get the cool little sprites other groups use? I used a smiley for Kingler, but I didn't see one for Oshawott, plus the sprites are cooler. Need a little help. xD
http://pldh.net/dex/family/index <---- this is the place I usually go to for icons, but there are several other websites, if you don't really like this one. Hope it helps :)

Pokemon Conquest Club:) was revoked due to being a fan club based on a video game in the frachise, and also lacking sufficient content.

United Pokemon Club was revoked due to mostly being a place for battles, which is what we have the Battle Center for.

Olli

Years
Thank you for the approval :)
Thank you for the club ;)

Section Updates!

Whenever changes are made which aren't regarding the specific clubs, I'll be posting them here in this thread. These will mainly cover changes in the rules, but also things such as official competitions, possible changes in the layout of the section, the addition of important announcements and stickies, and other minor things. The more urgent ones (mainly rules) will be bolded, so if you don't care about the rest, just pay notice to those :)

- The 1 month revival rule has been brought back in effect, as the current one doesn't really work as intended, and as a club essentially is dead after one month without replies, and usally won't really benefit much from the additional two months. This decision was pretty much sparked from what some of you members brought up, so if you have any ideas to help improve the section, (Ideas for new rules or rule changes, ideas for competitions, and whatever you feel like could help improve the section), it'd be much appreciated if you'd either bring them up in the feedback thread or PM them to me. :)

- Revoked clubs will no longer be mentioned here in the thread, as a PM explaining exactly why the club wasn't approved is usually sent to those who made the clubs anyways. Updates on approvals and closure of clubs, as well the section updates will of course still be posted in here.

Last edited:

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
I would like to reserve a Medal Rally Support Club, and since it would be my first club, here's my completed form:

Why do you want to open up the club?: I love the new medals feature introduced in B2/W2 and this would be a place where we can chat and offer moral support or trade/battle to win those medals.
How often do you intend to update the club?: Daily, to add to the discussion, update member rankings etc, and I'm also planning to have a weekly event of sorts (basically, a new medal to hunt for).
How long are you hoping for the club to last?: Until we get ALL the medals! Just joking, but I do hope to last long and have fun :)

Olli

Years
As great as it'd be to see a different kind of club, this is unfortunately one of the topics we can't cover here. The medals feature is so far exclusive to B2W2, which means that all discussion would be best suited in those games' respective section (Fifth Generation Gaming). I don't know about arranging battles/trades for medals though, so you'd probably have to take that up with the moderators of that forum, but I doubt they'd say no to the idea.

But yeah, a club can unfortunately not be made on it :[

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
Ah well, that's a bummer. I didn't even think it wouldn't be accepted -- I mean, Krookodile and Team Plasma were also introduced in Gen 5, would this mean that a Krookodile family or Team Plasma club wouldn't be accepted either? Plus, it wouldn't be just discussion as in the dedicated forums you linked, I thought it would really make more sense as a club, since it would mean members coming back helping each other, discussing, earning points within the club etc.

Olli

Years
Krookodile and Team Plasma would be a different case though, as clubs made on those would be fan clubs, which wouldn't really work with the medals system :/ And I'm pretty sure they'd allow non-discussion threads like yours in that forum as well. If you really want this to be a club, I'd suggest asking one of the moderators of the fifth generation forum if it'd be alright :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back