• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

That guy who no one knew is back!

Years
It definitely can be hard to find others who are fans, though the internet makes that oh so much easier, hehe. Welcome back, Zero!

Your last post was all the way back in September so it's definitely a pleasant surprise to have you back! I might recognize you, albeit only slightly, though it's still something. Have you been enjoying your return to the forum so far? Anything you're looking to do this time around or are you just wanting to get acquainted with other fans? Whatever it is you've chosen the best place, so try not to disappear on us this time around or we'll be sad. ): It's always upsetting to see members disappear even though it usually can't be helped, but having someone return is such a great feeling!

Since your usertitle says you're trying to be a competitive battler, why not stop by the Battle Center to get tips and join in on some tournaments? It's been very active and fun lately plus we have an amazing Pokemon Showdown server that hosts our battles. You'd be surprised to see how many wonderful people are over there so it's always worth checking out. :D As a regular there, I can vouch for how great of a place it is.

Have a splendid time, remember to read the rules, and contact me anytime if you ever need any help!

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Hey, N-Z!

Welcome back to PC!

I see you've been gone for a while now, but that's certainly okay! You're back now and it's great to have you back within the community! Second time's the charm? ;p

It definitely is difficult to find people irl who enjoy Pokémon these days. I guess that's why we're all here, haha. x)

I hope you stay active this time around! It's great to see members returning. :]

See you around!

Back