• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corrosive

Conspiracy Realist
Years
At the moment, I sometimes play New Leaf. I'm really in to soulsilver and White at the moment.

For the ps3 i've been grinding away the hours @ Ni no Kuni and Dragon's Dogma. 2 fantastic games.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I'm currently playing Fire Emblem: Awakening. I've just completed chapter 17, which is called Inexorable Death. This chapter was kind of easy, because the boss (Pheros) wasn't as hard as I thought she would be. I was able to defeat her within about six to eight minutes. According to the Fire Emblem wiki, there was another way to get through this chapter by destroying the entire fortress and defeating all the enemies that lived there. That's too much work, though. xD"

NameMeansAll

Stay true-anything is Possible
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 27, 2013
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 To practice and help my step father beat some people online since he sucks alone. Even though he's pretty good. He has his moments.

Renpuu

Gengar !
Years
DOTA 2 I mean..who isn't after the International 3 (which was basically the world championships). World of Tanks on occasions and Pokemon White :D !

Years
Started playing Saints Row IV and this game is absolutely hillarious! The story so far (3hours into game only) is really interesting (and absurd). SRIV was for sure worth my money!

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Lufia: Fortress of Doom - Just finished the second game (since it's first chronologically) and started this one up. A step down, not surprisingly, in most categories over Lufia II, but it's still a pretty decent RPG for '93. No puzzles, which the second game is famous for, but it's definitely more difficult in terms of battles.

Ni no Kuni - Bought this 2 weeks ago, and finally played a bit of it last night. I was originally gonna buy it release day, but I remember the battle system turning me off. If anything, the game is beautiful to look at with some some nice music to go along with it.

FFIV - Still unsure whether to play the original or the PSP remake. I never finished the original (never could defeat the last boss) but I came across something which reminded what a fun game it was.

Years
Tomorrow I will be picking up KH 1.5 but for now I am play gates to infinity, Animal Crossing new leaf, White 2, and Oracle of seasons

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Right now it has been Dead Space 3 and Fable 3 after beating Persona 3 Portable recently along with playing the occasional round of Halo 3 ODST if my clan buddies are anywhere in sight.

So glad I could find this thread again.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
Years
Skyrim, baby! My Imperial mage character just completed the mage's guild quests, with my awesome Archmage's robes as a prize (not to mention all the alchemy ingredients available in my new quarters!)

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Skyrim, baby! My Imperial mage character just completed the mage's guild quests, with my awesome Archmage's robes as a prize (not to mention all the alchemy ingredients available in my new quarters!)

Mate, have you met my ??? level (cannot remember it is a ridiculous number) Dunmer on Morrowind, he wrecks everything cause I use the scroll glitch where you level up inf. by using a potion or food or spell that degrades your skills and then go level them up giving you an infinite amount of levels and exp.

Morrowind is alot of fun especially with 80 gigabytes of modifications :D

I am also playing Advance Wars 2 Black Hole Rising since I finished Advance Wars 1 last week.

Fire Emblem on the GBA aswell

Final Fantasy VI(60 on GBA as well

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Just got Rayman Legends yesterday for my Wii U, and I love it. It's a very fun platformer, and it's able take complete advantage of the gamepad like all Wii U games should be taking. The levels are extremely fun, and the graphics are a huge improvement over its prequel, Rayman Origins. It's kind of difficult for me to get my hands off of this game, haha.

TheBigMan0706

Monster hunting Snivy
Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2016
Recently, i've been playing Terraria as practice for my upcoming Let's play when the next update comes up, and I recently beat Mass Effect. Onward to Mass Effect 2!

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
Ive been playing Total War Shogun 2, Skyrim (modding is newer done), and Touhoumon. (because hey...after hours of brutal war and slaughter you need anime girls fighting each other in 1v1 combat...wait what?)

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
FFIV - Still unsure whether to play the original or the PSP remake. I never finished the original (never could defeat the last boss) but I came across something which reminded what a fun game it was.
Go with the PSP remake, it has updated graphics and 2 new adventures.
As for me, I am replaying Crisis Zcore : FF7 and Prince of Persia : The Forgotten Sands for PS3.

TY

I am currently playing Borderlands 2 on my PS3, trying to reach lvl 72 >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back