• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Shuckle Team

Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2017
Well, my friend and I are going to have a casual battle in a few months, (It will take that much time to get it ready...) and we set up some rules to have the Ultimate Shuckle Battle. (Of epicness) Here are some of the rules we have;

1: all six pokemon must be shuckles

2: A move can only be known by 3 of the team. (Not all six with power swap...)

3: A hold item can only be used once per team

4: NO Action Replays

Does anyone know any good strategies I could use, shuckle-on-shuckle? any move combinations or item strategies would be helpful!

Thanks!

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Well, my friend and I are going to have a casual battle in a few months, (It will take that much time to get it ready...) and we set up some rules to have the Ultimate Shuckle Battle. (Of epicness) Here are some of the rules we have;

1: all six pokemon must be shuckles

2: A move can only be known by 3 of the team. (Not all six with power swap...)

3: A hold item can only be used once per team

4: NO Action Replays

Does anyone know any good strategies I could use, shuckle-on-shuckle? any move combinations or item strategies would be helpful!

Thanks!

...well, if you have the balls to sit there and play an eight-hour match you can have fun with that. ~_~

My one suggestion - actually, I have two - is to use Toxic. You're not killing other Shuckle without it. Secondly, don't use Power Swap. It's not useful at all when you're facing other Shuckle (ie "Yay! I just power-swapped to get... the same attack).

You might want to try Substitute + Leftovers if your friend tries to Toxic you, too. Good luck with your eternity match, I guess. :)

Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2017
Thanks! I was planning on toxic. And yes, you're right, the match will take FOREVER. A nifty new item I found for purchase with battle points in the battle subway raises the damage of binding moves, like bind and sand tomb, so I plan on using it with one that knows both of those moves.

Detox

Or you can just use toxic and protect/substitute...Shuckle doesn't have the best move pool ever so there's not really much else you can actually do to cause damage. Your lead Shuckle could use Stealth Rock, that way all his Shuckle that try to switch in are automatically at 25% of their health. Making your toxic stalling that much shorter.

Back