• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make A Wish! <3 FV's Thread of EV'd, Events, and More! =3

minh1022

Bleach Fan
Years
I have the japanese battonage riolu UT for that Shiny ev'd Gallade of yours. I also have a Japanese Batonnage Darkrai UT with almost 31 IVs in Sp. Attack for it.

FrozenVirus

Make a Wish! <33
Years
I have the japanese battonage riolu UT for that Shiny ev'd Gallade of yours. I also have a Japanese Batonnage Darkrai UT with almost 31 IVs in Sp. Attack for it.

Can you by any chance trade two events for one EV'd Shiny?

Really lol is it possible to get it with water ivs only? or

Well I just got HP Water with the Houndoom. You don't need all 31 IVs in the first 3 stats.

Last edited:

No you fail

l to the o to the l
Years
hello frozen would you be willing to trade your shiny ninetales for a shiny crobat and a shiny azumarill both lvl 100 both are legit been used in pbr. or also i have a event regigigas level 100 ( not sure what event its the may 24th 2009 event) im not aware of the event name because i got it from the gts (what idiot would actually trade me an event regigigas for a lvl 82 garchomp but thats another story lol) or i would trade a shiny deoxys lvl 100 and one of the pokemon offered before for the shiny ninetales and the shiny absol you have.

Last edited:

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
Years
I'm not in any rush at all FV, but do you know when you will start breeding the Bagon? Just so I have rough idea, because I'm EV training my team atm XD

FrozenVirus

Make a Wish! <33
Years
I'm not in any rush at all FV, but do you know when you will start breeding the Bagon? Just so I have rough idea, because I'm EV training my team atm XD

I'll start on it tonight, If I'm lucky I'll get a good one by tomorrow. Then I have to do some IV battles >_>

No you fail

l to the o to the l
Years
frozen incase you missed my post here it is would you be willing to trade your shiny ninetales for a shiny crobat and a shiny azumarill both lvl 100 both are legit been used in pbr. or also i have a event regigigas level 100 ( not sure what event its the may 24th 2009 event) im not aware of the event name because i got it from the gts (what idiot would actually trade me an event regigigas for a lvl 82 garchomp but thats another story lol) or i would trade a shiny deoxys lvl 100 and one of the pokemon offered before for the shiny ninetales and the shiny absol you have.

FrozenVirus

Make a Wish! <33
Years
frozen incase you missed my post here it is would you be willing to trade your shiny ninetales for a shiny crobat and a shiny azumarill both lvl 100 both are legit been used in pbr. or also i have a event regigigas level 100 ( not sure what event its the may 24th 2009 event) im not aware of the event name because i got it from the gts (what idiot would actually trade me an event regigigas for a lvl 82 garchomp but thats another story lol) or i would trade a shiny deoxys lvl 100 and one of the pokemon offered before for the shiny ninetales and the shiny absol you have.

Can I get their natures / movesets / EVs

could you possibly do that ev reseting thing for my lucario please?

Um, yeah sure. Just tell me how much it's been touched.

Last edited:
Back