• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Reborn-Red

Shiny Zoroark

Veteran Connor
Years
Pokemon Reborn-Red
- Hack of Pokemon FireRed(U)

This is probably my 6th or 7th attempted hack, but this is the first one I'm actually determined to finish.
After getting a laptop, I was pretty much ready to attempt to create my very own hack. I hope it's not too horrible,
and if it is, INSULT ME. Tell me what you don't like, and I WILL try to fix it. With that out of the way, might as well
move on to the Storyline. Enjoy.

Storyline:
Ok, so you live in Pallet Town and you have just turned 10 years old and you are finally ready to become a Pokémon trainer.
Your 1st Pokémon can be a Squirtle, Bulbasaur or a Charmander. On your journey you will face countless battles,
meet friends, villains and find an unimaginable amount of Pokémon!

Features:
- Same Storyline
- Day and Night System
- All 386 Pokemon are Obtainable
- Trainers have Pokemon from different regions
- Explore Kanto and parts of Johto/Hoenn
- New and Updated Events
- New Sprites
- New Tiles
- New Areas

Screenshots:
bootscreenfirered.png
intro.png

bedrioom.png
attachment.php

squirtle.png
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

pewtergym1.png
leaderbrock1.png

Credits:
AdvanceMap 1.92 - LU-HO Poké!
Advance Trainer - HackMew
CyclonePrototype – Mewthree Inc.
XSE - Hackmew
UnLZ-GBA - Hackmew
FreeSpaceFinder - Hackmew
Advance Palette Editor - Hackmew
Nameless Sprite Editor – Link12552
YAPE - Silver
NTME - D-Trogh
DayAndNight
VisualBoyAdvance

Lunar IPS

*If you know any tools that could help me out in any way, shape, or form, let me know.
**Tools will be added as I use them. This list will probably be updated in the future as I progress with the hack.

DOWNLOADS:
1ST RELEASE:
- Alpha 1 (Goes up to Cerulean City)

Coming Soon..
- Alpha 2 (Goes up to Celadon City)

Sig Banners:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Shiny Zoroark

Veteran Connor
Years
1st RELEASE!!!

Update: i am going to release the alpha probably around febuary 2012!!! it goes up to the 2nd gym. Hope you guys will enjoy it.

Last edited:

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
You should try creating your own story. The original story of Pokemon is always a classic but its more fun to see what ideas you can come up with. Or better yet just change your character to someone new, make new palettes.

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2014
Looks nice but I do not like going in THAT FOREST!!!. OH Pardon me I get emotional with that forest... since I always end up poisoned....

Mr. Magius

  
Years
Looking good! My only complaint/suggestion is to improve the main textbox and the hero's sprite. Otherwise, I like the graphics.

Back