• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Gold hack: Pokemon Bronze [COMPLETED]

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
Years
This is the list of things he is waiting for but can't do himself:
• changing a pokemon's stats/moveset
• Make the exploding rocks in ACRE FOREST permanent
• Making a person appear at a certain time
• Add a readable sign on Route 1
• Add three readable signs at the binoculars in the orchid city lookout
• Event that needs a key to open a door
• In the lab basement, have the computer ask if you want to place the fossil in the machine with a YES/NO prompt.
• Replacing about 3 trainers Pokemon that tools I use won't work on.
• Fix all flight and blackout coords
• Move Prof Oak further up to his original position (editing the event script so you walk further up also.)
• Edit the Guard in the DEPT.STORE underground script
• change lavender fly to cinnabar
• change lake of rage fly to fuscuia (memoria town)
• remove rattata and caterpie from the game's 2nd rival battle
• ability to fly to kanto towns at the start of the game

The list is a little bigger than I thought it would of been, but I'm sure you've already got people working on it.

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
I was meaning to ask, but does this hack have 8 or 16 gyms? I saw that you posted 8, but I thought that was maybe a mistake? Either way, it's coming together really well.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
I was meaning to ask, but does this hack have 8 or 16 gyms? I saw that you posted 8, but I thought that was maybe a mistake? Either way, it's coming together really well.

It has 9 Gyms. One has no badge.

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
It has 9 Gyms. One has no badge.

So, what did you do with the other 8? Can you still access Kanto, cause I thought I was told that you could.
Or did you do like 4 in one region and 4 in the other?

Either way, I can't wait for this to be done. Did you ever get around to making that 90's style commercial?

Good luck.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
So, what did you do with the other 8? Can you still access Kanto, cause I thought I was told that you could.
Or did you do like 4 in one region and 4 in the other?

Either way, I can't wait for this to be done. Did you ever get around to making that 90's style commercial?

Good luck.

All 9 Gyms are in Kohto.

I haven't made the commercial yet, no.

cabusao10

Pogi
Years
Hey FREAKO, I love what you did here. Can't wait to play the beta though i already played the demo you've released. But it makes me happy. Keep up the good work

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
Hey FREAKO, I love what you did here. Can't wait to play the beta though i already played the demo you've released. But it makes me happy. Keep up the good work

There is no Beta. Only the finished game.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
No idea. Still waiting on the guy who has to ROM to actually do something with it.

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
Hey Freako,

I played through the demo and am actually not sure where it ends so I hope you would be able to clarify that for me. Im at the point where there are three people standing on the route where I have to go to next. The underground park and kanto are blocked so. If this is the end of the demo, I really hope you post an alpha or beta soon because there hasnt been much gameplay (ie trainers). One critique that I do have is that there are a lot of dead ends and tons of grassy areas which could become annoying to battle wild pokes. I do have a yt channel and am interested in featuring this game. I would love to help you in any way I can for this project, because I think this can be a great hack, let me know if you're interested.

~dwsquirtle :) <3

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
You have reached the end of the demo. There won't be an alpha or beta, only the full release. The game is basically done, just someone else has the rom and is working on that and I do not know how long they are going to take.

If you want to make videos about Pokemon Bronze, go ahead. The more the merrier!

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
I clearly already have one.

rivimpro.png

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2013
Can't wait for the final release! I won't bother with the demo.

You should bug your tester, or whoever/whatever it is you gave the ROM to, to make him hurry up yo

Back