• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OOC: Atlantis Arising [M]

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Stay safe, my friend. Good luck. Live long and prosper. Enjoy the holidays. We will be fine in the meantime.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Well, I would ask why, but I'm a brainless zombie so I'll just go ahead and do it. lol.

Edit: The college part is removed. :)
I did say in my last post. It's because the atlanteans revealed themselves a week ago, bot years ago. Coolio!

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Sorry to hear about that Ichiro.

I also wiil be gone from the 26ish to the 3rdish? I dont really know the details, but that should be around when I leave, and there will be absolutely NO internet at all! :( Incredible, its the 21st century, and life seems to just stop when we have no access to the world wide web.

Actually, interesting concept, maybe I could have Nikolai loose all cell service or something and then be powerless! :) Hmm, cogs in the head turning....evil part of the brain plotting...

EDIT: *sigh* I forgot that I had a root beer float sitting on my table while I was writing, and now its melted. :( WHY MUST YOU MELT ICE CREAM!! WHY!!!!! It still tastes pretty good though!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
*sadness for Nikolai and Silver*

Well, I'm still around and stuff. I'll have Natalia's post up soon!

Last edited:

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
Years
@Skymin: Oh, right. lol. Kay, sounds good. Finally done reading all yer posts, gonna post now.

@Ichiro: Omgz! Earthquakes! Yeah, careful man, that's some heavy stuff. Stay safe. :)

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
A message from Ichiro!

"Hey, can you tell everyone in the OOC thread that i have just moved into my new flat and that i won't have internet for a few days. Kthnxbai."

That is all.

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Well guys, I got back from my vacation, and it was AWESOME!!! But, its good to sleep in my own bed again. I went ahead and put up my next post, so yeah....

Also, HAPPY 2012!! In this year, I hope to have lots of roleplaying, planning on buying Skyrim, and looking forward to the inevitable appocalypse! Yep, this is going to be a great year! :P

Anyway, I hope that all of you had a fun and safe winter break, I know I did!

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
I have this strange theory that Skyrim will bring the end of the world due to the fact it prevents everyone from being productive. Anyone agree?

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Agreed. I spent New Years Night playing it.

We all need to have more Skype sessions together!

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Yes we do, even if it involves me staying up till 4 in the morning XD.

I can will myself through it. I am a tough cookie. (Mhmmm cookies./drools)

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Hey guys, I'm back!!! Well, I am currently at my dad's so I have internet now, and should have when I go back to my flat in a couple of days. So far so good, no earthquakes nor aftershocks so far, so hopefully I can have a nice time seeing family.

Now that I have internet, I can continue posting!

Spent New Years in town with friends.....foam parties are NOT fun at all.

And yes, MOAR SKYPE!!!!

Should hopefully post tomorrow.

Ichiro out.

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Hooray for the wonderful invention that is skype! Too bad I cant get it to work on my iPod... (later) Scratch that! I got it to work properly now! :D

Anyways, good to see that you are back Ichiro!

Also, so great news. I found something to do on the hour long bus ride to and from school. I found my old gameboy color and my pokemon red. :D My first video game. Ah, the nostalgia. It seems to me that I enjoy the older games better than I do the new ones, but that might just be me.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Hey guys,

So River's post is up, and Michael's is on its way. Don't worry Whymsical, I'm writing a post in response to your characters, and Jeremy's post for Supervegeta is on it's way too!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Hey guys, back from my trip, and all is well. I'll be home in another two weeks or so, so perhaps we can all have a Skype session then. I probably won't be able to before then. (Nothing to do with the RP, sorry).

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Another message from Ichiro!

"Hey, my flatmate did not organise the net, so i don't have any net. Could you please let the others know in the OOC please? Thanks. Idk when i will have it."

THAT IS ALL.

Ps lol silver rogue I should write a post soon eh?

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Catch up? Ichiro actually had big plans for you! He was just waiting until we finished day 1 here, since your chara took a plane to England, so you were in day two. Sorry we haven't included you yet, but if you're patient for a little while longer until Ichi gets his Internet back, it'll be worth it!

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
Years
Well, actually, that sounds great! If I can, I'll drop back in. :) (Is that possible?)

Sure, I can wait. I just have no idea what to do when you all are already in full-on action. lol

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Another message from Ichiro!

"Good news, should have internet wednesday night!"

Sorry about the wait, but you've all been super patient!! Thanks!

Back