• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

von Weltschmerz

the first born unicorn
Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
I found out that energy drinks don't really supply a lot of energy... they just get you to metabolize yours faster... D:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I tried a sip of an energy drink once. I forget if it was Monster or Red Bull but it was disgusting. :( I have no interest in drinking them.

My favourite drink is Coke and my fallback is either milk or lemonade. Really like certain types of beer, too.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
I only like energy drinks mixed with alcohol. Otherwise they are disgusting. Almost as disgusting as TEA.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
Talking tea, eh? (Or energy drinks now, but I'm going by the thread title)

I think I tried tea once. Not sure which. I think green tea. It tasted... clean. Didn't like it. Kinda tasted like what I imagine soap tastes like :\

Don't drink coffee, can't stand smell.

Don't like soft drinks or beer because I can't stand the fizz XD

I'm a boring person who drinks water, milk, and juice.

And alcohol... white or rose wine if out for dinner or at a special event. Caesar is my cocktail of choice.

Never had an energy drink. Don't see the point because I don't ever feel drained and lacking energy.

There, covered all my bases I think

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Eh, even sweet tea (which is a specialty in the good 'ol southeastern US where I spent the best years of my life) is too bitter for me. I typically drink fruit juice and soda, with my caffeine coming from the "Mountain Dew" end of the soda category.

Years
Caffeine doesn't really affect me; don't think it every has too much. It doesn't keep me awake or wake me up at all.​

Same with me, even when I had caffeine it didn't do much to me anyhow.

However, I would never drink an energy drink cos I know it has traps in it.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I heard somewhere that caffiene helps treats ADHD, not it's not certain. I have ADHD though and I've noticed having alot of caffeine can slow me down and can makes me tired after a while.

I've tried Monster energy before but I didn't like much of it. It was alright.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Coffee smells too... If that's what awaits in the positive afterlife send me to hell too. I guess that where tea is not the culture, it's not drank very much. It also takes wise hands to brew a good cuppa!

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I like the smell of coffee, I think it's a nice smell, but that's just my opinion. Ive never had energy drinks, it's just caffeine and sugar that give you a jolt, then later you crash, Im not a big fan of the "crash" part. A cup of coffee or tea or even a small soda is all the caffeine I need.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I like the smell of coffee, but not the taste, actually. Or the smell of leftover coffee beans mixed with other garbage that seems to permeate my parents' house...

As for energy drinks, I rarely drink them... usually only when they were given away for free on my college campus, or when I needed to pull all nighters (bad idea, I know xD) for exams.

Years
I'm having one of those days where I feel like a had an all-nighter even though I got at least 7 hours of sleep. I'm flashing back to all those 2-hour long, 8 AM classes I had to take. Not fun times.

Years
Well, I was trying to segue into a discussion on school or sleep or something.

So... how y'all feeling? Get enough sleep last night? Stay up doing homework or something?

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I stayed up till 1 for no reason, it's a bad habit of mine and I really out to get to bed earlier because it tends to make me sleep late, which makes me feel incredibly lazy.

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years
I got enough sleep last night. The consequence though was that I had no ride to get to school. I start at 11 AM but my mom leaves at 7 AM and that's the only chance I have to catch a ride to school.

I went to sleep pretty early last night too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back