• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Welcome back Shayminlover! Nice to see ya back here at PC~

Hope you'll stick around and enjoy! Feel free to contact me anytime, kay <3

Last edited:

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
Hey everyone! I am back, and hopefully will stay on forever. I really want to get back involved because I really like pokecommunity and all, so I am back. I still make music, and I think I have got better over the year. I now release music under aliases and I am making an album right now. I have also already released one. It doesn't matter that much, but I thought I would throw it out there. I don't rom-hack much anymore, but if I get back to it, then I will probably finish my Pkmn Advance rom hack. Thats all. I will talk to all you later. Bye.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
A slightly reduced activity announcement...

Tomorrow this noon (in my area), I will be off to a certain city to celebrate Chinese New Year. So I might not be as active as my usual until February 14th 2013 (and I'm still not sure if I might be active or not). But don't worry, I won't going 'Wind'visible er... invisible, because I know that I might still have a possibility to stay active here in Pokecommunity at this holiday season!

- Wind Heart

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Hey I'm back leaving.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hey I'm back leaving.

Don't worry C_r_e_a_m_p_u_f_f.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
Had to leave for a week due to the broadband collapsing on itself. I have to post this using my phone's internet connection, although the broadband may be fixed by Tuesday.

I am back though, so at least that's something.

Guest123_x1

Hello all! Mii-kun speaking! After a few months, with that brief return last November-December to cover some important events (like the US Presidential elections) and then going off again, I've decided it's time for me to return and catch up with the times.

Years
Hello all! Mii-kun speaking! After a few months, with that brief return last November-December to cover some important events (like the US Presidential elections) and then going off again, I've decided it's time for me to return and catch up with the times.

Oh hi Mii-kun, welcome back... again.

I'm sure you remember your old girl and EGC mate Hikari. I do look a bit different from the last time you saw me, most notable difference being my blue italicized name.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Ah, I hadn't really seen this thread before. I suppose it would have been more appropriate for me to post my return here. Apologies.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
Hrm, I'm back again, and I need some catching up to do. :)

Winneon

Years
Hiya Jalorda, nice to see ya back on PC.

You may remember me, but the fact I'm in blue italics now might make it hard to tell.

Nope, you're probably the one I remember the most, besides Abnegation. (Please tell me he's still on PC.)

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years

Glad to have you back Otter Mii-kun! I'm sure you remember me. :)

Hrm, I'm back again, and I need some catching up to do. :)

I remember you somewhat. You were around during PCX cause I remember you entered the PCC and I had to check your profile to see if I wanted to vote on. Totally not creepy, I just remember you. XD '
Welcome back!

Winneon

Years
I remember you somewhat. You were around during PCX cause I remember you entered the PCC and I had to check your profile to see if I wanted to vote on. Totally not creepy, I just remember you. XD '
Welcome back!

Thanks! :D I sadly do not remember you though. :(

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I got exams this week, stuff to deal with, and a little stress so I probably won't come here much in the next week or two other than to respond to VMs.

When I do come back I should be as active as I've been the past few weeks. :D

Shadow-L

Lonesome Road
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 9, 2013
Haha, old user here who made a few posts before leaving for some reason. With all of the X/Y hype, I figured I might as well browse around again.

Back