• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Dark Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
Years
Don't credit me, credit poccil. He made it...

Did you modify it to remove the uncoded effects or something? I can't seem to open it right now...
I simply didn't include the moves.txt file..
Easy as pie..
I got three new(better) userbars for you to use...

Giratina:
PDuserbar1.png

Shaymin:
PDuserbar2.png

Darkrai:
PDuserbar3.png

Simply copy and paste in your sig!

Last edited:

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
Thanks,
Hall of Famer...
Now to make you a banner...

That's all right for me. I don't ever have a banner since I started my game project so I don't really mind if there's still no banner for my game. Can't believe you really made one for my game, that's so kind of you and I'll sure give you more credit dude!:)

Last edited:

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Banners look great! Did you get all the graphics for the battle system I sent you?

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
Years
Neo-Dragon said:
The updated graphics make the game have more appeal.
Got me interested lol.
Good luck man.
Thanks Neo for the comment =]
It feels really good to get a comment from the man behind Pokemon Protectors!

Banners look great! Did you get all the graphics for the battle system I sent you?
Yep,Thanks again..You SAVED my game!!

Last edited:

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
Years
I love this sprite, awsome sprite making. If Crossel can help me with my sprites, I would be in debt forever to him/her!
I am no longer using this sprite...
I am using the official one.

I think I'm aloud to double post if it's an update right?

Update-Graphics(Trees)

capture017.jpg

Last edited:

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
Thank you very much for those battle garphics, dude! They look awesome. It's slightly different from yours but the effect is good. Just like I claimed in Pocci's pokemon essentials thread, maybe we should PM some artists to make a complete Pokemon D/P style graphics for starterkit. The pics are just way better than those of R/S/E and FR/LG, like this one:

DPBattleScene.png

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Go into Pokebattle_Actualscene. Line 1007
replace this:
BOXTEXTBASECOLOR=Color.new(64,64,64)
BOXTEXTSHADOWCOLOR=Color.new(216,208,176)
With this:
BOXTEXTBASECOLOR=Color.new(248,248,248)
BOXTEXTSHADOWCOLOR=Color.new(104,88,112)

elynxer

Sworedyz
Years
If it's not a picture(I checked), and it's not under the games windowskin(assuming you are using Rpgmaker XP), then it's going to be in the actual scripts. I'd assume that the script has a predefined text color.. Hmm.. I'd try ctrl-f, and then search for the word Font in your scripts. I hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back