• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Announcement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

txteclipse

The Last
Years
Chapter 23 of the Eon Chronicles is go! A familiar name appears, attached to an unfamiliar person! What could it all possibly mean?

You can find a link to the E.C. in my sig.

txteclipse

The Last
Years
Chapter three of R-9WM "Mastermind" has just been released after a three month hiatus.

You can find a link to "Mastermind" in my sig.

Incinermyn

The Abomination Lives!!!
Years
Well, the next chapter of Feral Twilight is up. Also, I've got a second fic up... But the way things have been for me here, I just know nobody's going to read either...

Laterna

Dream-Weaver
Years
Howdy folks ^^

Just thought I'd drop by to let ya'll know that I've posted the first chapter of my first fic here. For those interested, there is a link in my signature ^^

Thankies *cookies*

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2012
Just to let you all know, my Pokemon fanfiction, A Darkening Past, has just been posted! It involves a Celebi, Team Galactic, and a lot of other things. I've been putting a lot of effort into it, so I'd love it if you'd read it!

The link the the fanfic is in my signature, by the way! :)

~StarryLatiasGirl

Bay

Years
Chapter 16 of "Nothing, Everything" is here!

Chapter 16
Flares and Shots

The chase is on again! This time though, there's two chases: on the right Lucas and Jacob and on the left Timmy against Bunny and Jenny. How will that go?

Not only that, you guys can hear me singing my parody version of Mambo #5. XD

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
New Chapter of Poke Special Manga DP is up, FINALLY. With Diamond and Neptune facing off, what exactly is Neo Team Rocket planning on doing now that they have found Regice? And what happens when it wakes up? Find out in Poke Special Manga DP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back