• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New World Order (Rated M for violence)

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
Nideous and Game you know were reserved yesterday! Nothing's wrong with your monster Yagerbomb, it's actually really cool. Tornzero, the start of a new year is the start of the MFC season. Basically there's a ceremony where new tamers gather in New Orleans Louisiana to hear from the champion. At least, that's what I got planned right now. It is subject to change.

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years
Nideous and Game you know were reserved yesterday! Nothing's wrong with your monster Yagerbomb, it's actually really cool. Tornzero, the start of a new year is the start of the MFC season. Basically there's a ceremony where new tamers gather in New Orleans Louisiana to hear from the champion. At least, that's what I got planned right now. It is subject to change.

Yaaaaa! My monster's cool! Derp! And I don't have to travel anywhere to get to the ceremony! Yaaaaa!

Seriously though, I'm darn excited.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
Years
My SU is finished, it's completed in my original post.

I hope it's alright - if you want things in more detail or you think I need to change anything, let me know and I'll get right on it!

Last edited:

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Name:
Ave
(Mononym, last name constantly changes.)

Appearance:
iaza11966735901000.gif

She tends to favor this one for its looks and charm, but it changes. (See below for details.)

About 5"7, 120 lbs.

Personality/History:
Ave is a very blissful and mysterious person. Nothing really bothers Ave all that much- kind of stoic in a sense. Her eyes are a little lowered as if she were in a daze all the time, and she can often be found randomly dancing and singing to herself. To anyone, she is seen as rather a tad bit off or completely off her rocker. She always has a tiny smile on her face and giggles often. She seems to be trapped in a state of bliss, not that that bother her. She's never really flustered or angered. She's very outspoken, preferring to think everything aloud rather than just keep it to herself. She constantly spurts out what she wants in innocence (never really saying anything in spite even if it can be taken as an insult) and doesn't really pay attention to what others say to her. She likes basking in the situation around her, leaving a lot of real action to be taken by her main partner, Endringhal. She's pretty nice.

There's also something else about this girl that's off – not just about her personality, but about her in general. No one knows where she really came from. She tends to keep the name Ave but constantly switches out her middle and last names, and her body seems…. to be made of mist. Not like you can see anything under her skin, but like her body, if you look just close enough, isn't real. That's because it's not. When she starting using Endringhal, she used him to grant her every desire, which he humbly did so with his illusion powers. Her usual appearance is actually a girl she once saw in a painting once, who she thought was extremely beautiful, and wanted to look like. Hence the name "Ave," the name of the girl in the painting. But she constantly switches out her appearances to her whim, changing names as well to fit them. Her actual looks and name have been long forgotten to her, and this constant use of illusion has made her the way she is today. If you touch her, you still feel her real body, but you also feel the cold chill of the illusion mist around her.

Finally, she's for hire. Do you need something, sweetie? Let me get it for you. Would you like minimal or maximum casualties? Yep. She's one of those crazies. She's very on task for her air-headed personality; and she's not afraid to break a few limbs to ensure that she gets what she wants. Ave gets very…. unpredictable if she stops getting what she wants. Pretty amoral.

Hometown: Unknown, but if asked, she will say: "A cute little farmhouse in the south."

Starting monster:

Spoiler:

*Endringhal's four-stage evolution system:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Sweetness! Thanks Aspie! I can't wait for this to start! XD

Oh, and Yagerbomb, Titanah vs. Gabriel as a Holy Manticore. MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Name: Daniel "Danny" Stevenson

Appearance: (remember there are strange hair and eye colors in this future)

Danny is a tall man and is a little heavyset, though he has the look of someone that works out doors for a living. He is slightly muscular, thouhg he walks with a slight limp. He has large hands and feet, and his wild brown haor has been cut short. He has a tan face, and his soft features are a little harshened (Is that a word?) by the early stubble he allows to cover it. His eyes are a soft muted green that seem to stare deeply, and he has a gentle smile on his face most of the time.

As for clothing, he wears a soft, blue color that isn't particularly outstanding. His dark blue jeans are a little baggy and would fall down if he did not bind them with a leather belt. He wears a dark blue t-shirt as well. On occasion, he can be seen with a red vest on. This vest has pockets that hold his work gloves, a few pens, his knife, and other useful things. He has a simple pair of black tennis shoes on his feet.

Personality:

Danny is usually quiet and reserved. He makes an incredible listener, and could, and has, sit with someone for hours to let them talk about their problems, usually coming up with a solution for them. He is incredibly smart, even being a genius by modern standards. When he was a child, he took an IQ test and got bored, leaving it unfinished, and still scored over a 140. However, he doesn't think of himself as smart. When he has a problem, he is usually silent about it, prefering not to alarm others or make them involved in his problems. He likes solving them for others.

He is not without his faults, however. His slow and deliberate method of doing things can make him late, and he is easy to fluster if given too many things to do. He never acts without thinking his action through, and that gives the illusion that he is slow to react, and his slow manner of speach can make people think that he is a little dumb, an illusion he does not care to change. He has a lazy streak in him. He is terrified of too many people around him, and when that occurs he can be a little anti-social and will try to isolate himself.

He is very empathic, often to the extent where he feels what the other person is feeling as well. He is incredibly patient, and never loses his temper, or lashes out in anger. He doesn'r hold a grudge with anyone, as he hates how it makes him feel. As far as fighting goes, he doesn't see the need in it, and will only fight to protect someone he cares about. This borders on extreme pacifism, and he holds to that closely.

Hometown: Nashville Tennessee

Starting monster: (Just create what ever monster you want to use. You can even take it from Mythology. Must be first stage.)

Scarlet

Red Dragonling --> Red Dragon --> Ruby Dragon --> Ruby Wyrm

Monster's appearance: (Be descriptive)

Scarlet is small, nearly the size of a cat. She is built rather like a cat as well, long and and lean. Her scales are a shiny red color, and her tail and neck are quite long and flexible, almost like a snake. Her wings are rather big, nearly threatening to tip her over when she stretches them out. Her claws are razor sharp, and her half inch long fangs could do even more damage.She has large, bright red eyes that are often adoringly staring at Danny, or curiously at anyone else. Her back is covered by tiny protusions that will become hornlike ridges when she grows older.

Type and Weakness: Wind (Weak to Thunder.)

Attacks: (up to six attacks. Do not rip off Pokemon. Be sure to list the attack's type.)

Smoke burst breath: (Fire) The user coughs up a heated cloud of smoke, blinding the foe and causing a minor burn, but no major damage.

Air Glide: (Wind) The user flaps their wings in a mighty attempt to get airborne, resulting in a higher jump and extremely slow descent, with incredible turning and cornering.

Assorted claw and fang attacks. As a baby dragon, she can't really do too much. x3

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
When our monsters transform into their fourth forms Yagerbomb, it is ON!

Now that that is out of the way, I gotta say it. I like the roleplayers joining in on this. This is gonna make the roleplay interesting.

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years
When our monsters transform into their fourth forms Yagerbomb, it is ON!

Now that that is out of the way, I gotta say it. I like the roleplayers joining in on this. This is gonna make the roleplay interesting.

Darn tootin its on!

I gotta say, this RP is gonna be good. Itll be fun, and there seems to be a solid group of characters assembled.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
By the way Aspie, how does the process of capturing new critters work?

And what are "Stadium Codes" like? What are they/where are they put?

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
Basically the tamer band fires a black hole ball at the weakened monsters. The black hole ball will suck the monster inside of it and either transfer it to the pocket dimension or fail when the monster breaks out. The codes are what they sound like. Basically after you beat a stadium leader you'll get a specific code put into the computer of the tamer band. With all ten codes you can enter the island where the championship is held without dying a painful death at the hands of its security system.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
So, that said, wwe can just capture new monsters whenever? (Within reason, of course.)

How do we level up our monsters?

How do we go about meeting the stadium leaders? Are they specific people? Do we make them up? What determines when we meet them? Do we battle them free-handedly or is there a specific way we win? (What determines a win, basically.)

Back