• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Requesting Template Maker

Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2016
I need someone who can help me to make an awesome template! Please help me out if you can make cool templates!

Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2016
Template of what? Please explain.

Sorry, I got kind of sidetracked and forgot to put what I actually needed. I need someone to make a pokedex (fakedex) template with me. Just the template. I need some help on designing it and whatnot.

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
Years
Oh! Ok. Sorry my bad. VM means Visitor Message. It's kinda like chatting. I just VMed you the template, and to VM me back, click view conversation. I had the same trouble when I got here. :P

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Sorry, wrong place buddy. I advise you search on Google for a template or ask a moderator before making a thread to see if it's allowed.

Pixel Projects is for making sprite shops & such & not for you to start a conversation.

Hope you understand.

Last edited:
Back