• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite conquest episode

cheeseguy12

Just A Beast
Years
Hey there
I'm playing thought conquest currently and I really love the game it's really good and there should be sequel

Anyway after you beat the game you have. A load of episodes what were your favorites witch didn't you like doesn't have to be a tip ten list but yea just want to know

As for me I like tragic demenstration(mitsuhide episode) and yukimuras wy of the warrior
If only played like 8 episodes so yeah
I heard that bug guys is a pain

Archenoth

(cozy)
Years
I liked the Masanori episode, it was the most difficult because your Skorupi could do no damage to your greatest foe, Mitsunari's Scizor. It meant you really needed to use strategy to win.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
I liked the Masanori episode, it was the most difficult because your Skorupi could do no damage to your greatest foe, Mitsunari's Scizor. It meant you really needed to use strategy to win.

You kiddin' me? That Scizor was long dead after a volcano eruption lol. Anyway, the hardest I've played (so far) is probably Motochika's episode, where we have to stand up against Nobunage like a BOSS and beat up his BOSS Hydreigon everytime. The problem is we can't counter Hydregion without a BOSS Ice type, Fighting type or Bug type Pokémon, which are not easy to find in the lower left side of Ransei.

But I loved The Road To Conquest, because we get to BE the BOSS and KO everybody after a hard fight. It's especially dangerous because we are right next to Mitsu and Ieyasu who can both KO us.

cheeseguy12

Just A Beast
Years
Yes cool The rebel wasn't much of a challenge to me check your message I pretty much explain why I thought it was going to be hard but it wasn't no offense
It took me at least a week though I haven't tried skorupi guys episode in still in the 2
Can't wait for nobubaga

Back