• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Backing Up Your Data

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I rely on Windows Backup for massive file backups to an external hard disk drive, in addition to manual copy-and-paste stuff for things that I'd like to retrieve easily, anywhere.

Years
I generally don't, even though I know I should. There's a lot of stuff that I'd be upset to lose, like photos and things.
... In fact, I'm probably going to back things up right now. {XD}

Years
There isn't anything important that I have to back up for now, though I use a 32 GB flash drive if I need to store files for college.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
I really should. Although tbh the only reason I can think of for losing all my data (at the moment, particularly as I'm quite careful, I've got quite favourable odds on not getting a virus on my mac) is if my house burns down - and my backup would most likely also be in my house too so...I really don't want my house to burn down :(.
I guess (I don't know if this is possible, probably is but I'm not savvy enough) if I could I'd have a backup drive at home that I could store all my data on whilst my laptop's with me at Uni.

Back