• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

KoolKat vs. Lucas

KoolKat Gold
Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2013
Sorry if this is too difficult, but could someone devamp Lucas from D/P into FR/LG style? I've looked, but can't seem to fine a good one. I will attempt it myself, but I'm not a great spriter (I am good, but I probably can't do this particular sprite well)

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Sorry if this is too difficult, but could someone devamp Lucas from D/P into FR/LG style? I've looked, but can't seem to fine a good one. I will attempt it myself, but I'm not a great spriter (I am good, but I probably can't do this particular sprite well)

I can't tell what you're asking for exactly - do you want the sprite? or the OW sprite?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Attached.
----------------------------------------------------------

Attachments

• minis zunex by Zelix Cloud.png
    minis zunex by Zelix Cloud.png
    44.9 KB · Views: 69

MegamanDX

Pokemon/Megaman fan
Years
Um.

I was wondering if someone would help me make some sprites for a platformer game im making that tests the mechanics of Super Pokemon World im working on.

I need:
-Pichu(standing,running,walking,jumping,blown up[TNT and Nitro Crate death animation],attacking)
-Pikachu(standing,running,walking,jumping,blown up[TNT and Nitro Crate death animation],attacking)
-Raichu(standing,running,walking,jumping,blown up[TNT and Nitro Crate death animation],attacking)

-Oran,Sitrus,Tamato,and Spelon berry
-bouncing electricity(same as in Pikachu's bouncing electric attack in Super Smash Bros.)
-Ever Stone(used to evolve Pika into his other Pika forms like Pikachu and Raichu)

Thanks, and I know Im asking alot but im going to make a quick Super Mario/Crash Bandicoot style gameplay for Pokemon called Super Pokemon World: Pika's Huge Adventure

Once again,thanks if you can help and ill let you know how it goes...I'm trying a action based complyer(since I don't know how to program)game engine.

ImBlue

dabbadeedabadai
Years
Resize using the "Nearest Neighbour" option. That won't blue any pixels.

I just wanted to say that I came into this thread as another one of 'those guys' looking for a completed HG/SS tileset because I couldn't resize anything.

But you have changed that with this post. Thank you so much. Now I can just put everything together myself, and save myself a ton of deviantart surfing.

Years
Hello everyone!
I would like to request the door animations sheet for the buildings in HGSS and DPP, devamped for gba.
Also the devamped building sheet for DPP.

Last edited:

FluorescentMunchlax

(aka Joltiikk)
Years
I'm terrible at making my own spritesheets but all I need is some sprites for my upcoming game where there is a deserted island. I need a little leanto hut or some form of treehouse. Just something to look like someone built a little shelter.
And not needed but an overworld of any of the playable characters from any game (not fussed) with like tattered clothes would be amazing! :D

KoolKat vs. Lucas

KoolKat Gold
Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2013
OK, I need a generation 1 graphics pack for a Gen1-styled game I'm making. This includes battle and overworld for the graphics. Since it's in greyscale, I don't need color (Y/G/S/C). Can't find this anywhere...

KoolKat vs. Lucas

KoolKat Gold
Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2013
Thanks. I looked at spriter's resource, but somehow didn't even get to Pokemon RB/G (lolfail)
I also need the tilesets compiled into RMXP format, because I need them more than other sprites (since it uses a special breed of Fakemon and no real Pokemon, and I am using self-made trainers.
Side note: Can I use the town maps as tilesets, or do I have to compile them. (I suck at compiling)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2017
Thanks. I looked at spriter's resource, but somehow didn't even get to Pokemon RB/G (lolfail)
I also need the tilesets compiled into RMXP format, because I need them more than other sprites (since it uses a special breed of Fakemon and no real Pokemon, and I am using self-made trainers.
Side note: Can I use the town maps as tilesets, or do I have to compile them. (I suck at compiling)

I may or may not be able to help you. PM me. I'll see what I can do. No promises.

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2017
Is there anyone who has the OST to either Pokemon HG/SS or Pokemon Black/White/Black2/White2 in MIDI format? I found some but they are not clearly labeled and are horribly disorganized.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 20, 2013
Hello guys, I'm creating a Pokemon despite not using RPG Maker.
In search of resources, I found the forum for you and I liked what I saw.
Could you help me find tilesets like these below?

Spoiler:

There is some space between the link because I could not post links from other sites.

Sorry for the english, I'm Brazilian.
Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
Years
Could i get a emerald sized darkrai and garintina overworld sprites?
preferably the black and white ones but sized down. thx

th3shark

Develops in AS3/C++
Years
The game I'm making has a unique battle engine where attack animations have been revamped to be more exciting.

Screenshots!
Spoiler:

Pokemon also have frames of animation for dealing and receiving damage. Not unlike Pokemon X and Y, actually.

Would anybody be willing to help make animated pokemon sprites for the game? I'm considering pokemon from all 6 gens, and even some (good) fakemon.

Thanks!

Back