• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
ya, you can join for sure.
and LDD: [URL*=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=19247&page=1&pp=25][IMG*]http://img133.echo.cx/img133/6404/ldd0br.gif[/IMG][/URL] just remove the *s

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
that was directed towards LDD, which is why i said "LDD:" what shinies do you have/are you looking for?

Jerkyguy

Dragon Master
Years
  • Age 33
  • Here
  • Seen Jun 13, 2005
I know this has nothing to do with shinies but I just wanted to say that I'm making a fanfic and wanting people to read/rate it ^^ http://pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20

But back to shinies no Luck on any of My games so far
Gold:...I never look any more O.o
Crystal: ^--Ditto
Sapphire:too...many..Seviper eggs...
Leaf Green:*turns gameboy on* Not a Shiny Charmander*turns gameboy off*

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 19, 2011
*Throws GBA at the wall*

Man! I find a shiny Garydos and soon as I catched it the batteries went dead! I hate it when that happens!

the skate board kid

#1 Weezer Fan
Years
Wait, your saying you ran into shinies, more than once, and then the GBA turned off on you. Dude, you Have some Ghastly, *Horrible*, Luck, man. Id throw my GBA at the *thinks of something* wall if that happened to me, Ecspeacilay if it happened 2 times.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
hey ryan can i get one of those carsds ?
i got pideot, bellossom and sandshrew with this sprite
me.png

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
pokemunna said:
hey ryan can i get one of those carsds ?
i got pideot, bellossom and sandshrew with this sprite
me.png
ya, sure, what color card??
i abandoned my shiny hunt last night to play emerald... i'm sorry... i was too weak to resist it.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Lord Jaws said:
You never know, you might find a shiny while youre going through Emerald lol. And I guess Ill 'join the club' so to speak. Blue Card would be cool and if you need to shorten my name, how about LordJ? =)
what trainer sprite?

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
Years
*Sigh* I suppose I could go over the many pages of posts to find this out, but I'm too tired tonight... is it normally like this in this club? All confrontational, I mean? I was hoping the SHC would be more like "Awright, I got a shiny!" and "Dude! Wtg!". But instead, it's like "OMG, I got like, 200 shinies so far!" and "Man, u suck, u cheater! >:" I know I'm as guilty as the rest of us, because I told Pkmaster off too (perhaps a little too vehemently, I'm ashamed to say), but is this really what this club is all about? It makes me sad to have to read so many angry posts when I come here. ;_; I know I'm out of bounds here, and there was probably little else that could have been done, but it still bums me out.

I'm not wanting to quit shiny hunting or anything, and I wanna stay a member of the club (although I don't think I ever got an official okay on that one, either), but I really don't like confrontation. In real life, I'm the kind of person who will do just about anything to avoid it. In fact, I cry pretty easily in situations like that. *shuffles nervously* I don't exactly feel comfortable telling you guys that, but I just want you to understand why I'm saying all this. It may sound more like a complaint than I intend it, but what I really want is to know if it's NORMALLY like this, or if this whole incident is just an abnormality, and we're all usually laid-back, nice, and respectful to each other?

Anyway, I'll add in a report too.

Emerald: Wanted to buy it today, but my store didn't have it in yet.
Ruby: Still soft resetting for a shiny Treecko. I won't give up! (At least until I get my hands on Emerald ^_~)

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
hehe not playing ruby when emeralds out :P
and it used to be like cool new shiny but now people are plain just lying/ using ar with is against the rules .... anyway on a happy note im gotta new shiny ...... jk i havent played it since the ds came out :P, i think ill wait for the new ds games doubt ill get enjoy emerald anyway ryan gimme black and red muwhahhaha and if that dont match the sprite gimme blue and white

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
we weren't always so at odds with each other. when we first started out, everybody was all friendly and really into hunting. the reason that we get all up in people's faces is because they've lied to us. you didn't even believe that pkmaster had caught 200+. i tried to be polite with her. but, nobody likes to be lied to. i didn't shiny hunt last night, i was too tired... i've failed you. and i'll get working on those t cards when i get home. i'm currently working on crystal butterfee's card.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
its never too late and by the looks of it u got a shiny swampert im soo jealous :O

Back