• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would happen if...

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
If Pokemon didn't exist at all.. then around 10% of the things I've experienced in life up until now, wouldn't exist at all. That's a rough estimation. I would have spent less time staring at devices that radiate colorful light. I would have never joined PokeCommunity. I would not have been able to write English essays as good. lolno.. that's true :(

I wouldn't have taken interest in programming and photography or graphics. I wouldn't be watching episodes of Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann,Rurouni Kenshin, One Piece, etc. right now. I wouldn't have made as many friends. I would not have been this social.. not that I'm much of a social kid now. Derp. I would have wasted less of my time on video games. I probably wouldn't be using the internet much. I would've never been this creative and artistic. Rom-hacking has been a source of creativity and inspiration for me. Pokemon may have accelerated or retarded my life.. but I wouldn't be the person I am now.
Anndd.. this is all I can think of right now.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I honestly don't know... I play Pokemon the most, more than all my other games, so I'd be pretty bored I think.

I'd probably find something else though to play.

Back